Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Something for you VE blokes

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Here, Take a look at how your Commodore should look

Australian Conviction - Stance Works

You don't need 22" Rims, You don't need tinted lights, You don't need mirror indicators, You don't need half of the junk you blokes like to add to your car.

Cheers
Mat

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
yeah thats pretty cool might be why some of us ve owners dont put 22s and even ss bumpers on omegas they look good as they are , ive personally gone for sutle changes just ss side skirts and a set of 18s just enough for my liking .

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
From the surroundings it looks like the car is located around Inner Sydney (Redfern, Newtown, Marrickville)...
He obviously JUST got the rims and JUST lowered it, or doesnt drive it, otherwise the side skirts, front bar, and wheels wouldn't be looking that pristine.

I would like to see pictures of the car after 3 months of driving around the Sydney inner suburbs.
I love the stance, but that thing is totally impractical, and nothing more than a garage queen if you ask me !!!!

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
From the surroundings it looks like the car is located around Inner Sydney (Redfern, Newtown, Marrickville)...
He obviously JUST got the rims and JUST lowered it, or doesnt drive it, otherwise the side skirts, front bar, and wheels wouldn't be looking that pristine.

I would like to see pictures of the car after 3 months of driving around the Sydney inner suburbs.
I love the stance, but that thing is totally impractical, and nothing more than a garage queen if you ask me !!!!

He drove it from Sydney down to Melbourne for the photoshoot if you read it... It's been like that for a while too.. Learn2Read ^_^

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Car modification is always a matter of opinion. There will never be one style that everyone likes as everyone is different. Personally I think that wagon looks **** with those wheels and the busted arse no spring look but hey, each to their own right? If it was my car I'd go Simmons FR19s and lift it up an inch.

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
If you have to stretch the tyres onto the rims like that to fit them under the guards then you have a problem