Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Soundwave Festival

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Wow Metallica and Slayer. Only two metal bands there.... Pathetic compare to last year.

Anthrax is going to be there aswel.
Been wanting to see them for a long time.
After the show metallica put on last time they were is Brisbane, I dont think I'll be hanging around to watch them.

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
Ohhhyeee Mindless Self Indulgence and Bullet For My Valentine.
Not that I wasn't already going.

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Wow Metallica and Slayer. Only two metal bands there.... Pathetic compare to last year.

'Only two metal bands there'
..I see.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I still dunno if it's worth $200, like yeah there's some good bands but I dunno. I had a dream I was at a Parkway Drive gig last night, just remembered then haha, and I remember in it I said to my mate "this is why I love gigs, for the pit" and it was raining and that's all I remember :/

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
I still dunno if it's worth $200, like yeah there's some good bands but I dunno. I had a dream I was at a Parkway Drive gig last night, just remembered then haha, and I remember in it I said to my mate "this is why I love gigs, for the pit" and it was raining and that's all I remember :/

I got given the old "you can come if you want" line by the missus.

So I am going lol. My logic so far has been, I'd pay $100 for Metallica and at least $50 for 2 other bands.

Kcboiye

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Wl Statesman
quite a few bands there id like to see, metallica, blink 182, paramore, periphery, bfmv, stone sour, a perfect circle and maybe linkin park (if they play more there old stuff) but i duno if i can be bothered payin the 200 to go lol

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
quite a few bands there id like to see, metallica, blink 182, paramore, periphery, bfmv, stone sour, a perfect circle and maybe linkin park (if they play more there old stuff) but i duno if i can be bothered payin the 200 to go lol

I saw Linkin Park twice a few years back, the first was amazing. They're my fave band and I've waited to see them since I first heard their old Hybrid Theory/Super Xero stuff, and they played so much of their old stuff, Hybrid Theory, Meteora, not too much of Minutes to Midnight even though it was the album they were promoting on that tour, but Chester came offstage to hug me during In The End so I was stoked haha.

The second time I saw them was after 1000 Suns, and they hardly played any old stuff, Mr. Hahn was doing nothing apart from talking to the crew next to the stage and at one point he made a paper airplane and was throwing it at people backstage. It was a good show, but since I didn't like 1000 Suns, I felt a bit ripped since they didn't really have much audience connection as opposed to just playing as many songs as they could whereas in the first gig they talked a lot etc. It only went off when they played their classics, Faint, In The End, Papercut etc. And with their latest album Living Things, I don't know what to expect from their set at Soundwave to be honest.

Stone sour would be good, same with A Perfect Circle, Paramore, but I've seen most of the other bands heaps of times at festivals and their own gigs so I'm not too phazed.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Cut anthrax for megadeth and I would sell my kidney to go!

But with slayer on that list ima getting my ticket when I have the cash!