Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[spam forums] What do you fear most in life?

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
my car, shy'a. we all have cars that we consider/considered 'our baby' and for me, that has always been my Caprice. even though i dont want to be that guy who is too attached to a car for his own good. but honestly, i am. i didnt know 16 years old, sitting in that drivers seat at the car yard what i was getting into or how this car was going to become such a part of who i am. it changed the way i looked at cars. it changed the way that people look at me. to some it was just another lowered holden and thats alright with me. but i never expected my car to become a conversation piece. shy'a led me to some of the greatest friendships i have today, actually ALL of the friendships i maintain today have been because of this car. some people are aware me losing a close mate, the only guy ill ever call my bestfriend. but all i have to do is look at part of this car and i remember, when he was in it, with me, just having a laugh. just writin this is makin me tear up n ****.

my greated fear is not being able to stop. not being able to stop if someone ever touched my car and i got ahold of them.

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
Midgets.

No wait, I want one as a pet :p

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
xenomorph's and spiders but not in that order

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
being attacked by a shark lol

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Ohhh I forgot one... Wait for it!

The LABOUR party in power!

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Had my kids bluffed for years. Told them that when the ice cream van played the music, meant they were out of ice cream and heading back to get more. Worked for a long time :)

my pop used to tell me the same thing