Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Speeding Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
QUOTE (OSL060 @ Jan 7 2004, 12:51 AM) Sounds like a good idea, you really shouldn't drive like a fool on public roads.

Yea fair enough, young uns learn everything the hard way.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
mine was a matter of just getting the car back that day after not having it for over a week due to a blown gearbox.
had just dropped the girlfriend home and came around a big two laned roundabout with no other cars on it so i let it go getting the ass out a touch, proceeded to gun it up the hill, backed off and coasted down the other side, i was sure that i was doing 70 at most. However I got booked doing 87 in a 60 zone. 4 points and 280 dollars for me.

3 months later - I'm on the road again

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Ok. I got a story for you all. I was driving along my VR down the highway and a nice shiny new white VT commodore pulled up in the lane next to me. There wre 2 greek looking guys in the car. They revved the car as if to say i'll take you on. I thought I probably won't win but I'm not one to back down from a challenge so the lights turned green and we both took off with a screeching of tyres. We both got to maybe 85km/h and I thought he's stopping.. Being the maniac I am I thought stuff this and jammed on the pedal and took off in front of this car at 100k's or so. At this time the car behind me proceeded to turn on his lights. Yes, the white commodore was an unmarked cop car with 2 cocky young cops in the front. They drilled me with some smart assed remarks of which I couldn't reply to and as a result I got a 300 buck or so fine and lost my liscense for 6 months. I'm happy to say throughout these 6 months I still drove to work and back and even through 2 breath testing sposts and never got caught. Suck on that cops. So there are wanker cops out there. I came across 2 of em.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
If I ever got done that way I'd be fighting as much as I could. But what could you do, two cops words vs yours. Not much of a choice there.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
I still cannot see how thats not entrapment. All its gonna take is for the cops to race a car full of lawyers unknowingly and all hell will break loose!

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
lol, even though i can't see a car full of lawyers drag racing at the lights but hehe it would be good

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
It was entrapment.. I was so mad but I realy didn't have the time or money to be bothered fighting it. Yeh I had to put back on my stock wheels and take off my mags and stuff.. hehe.. Drive 60 in the left lane for 6 months like a grandma.

F

freckly

i was driving between grafton and ballina at 160kmh towing a trailer when a pursuit car came over the hill. i locked up and skidded while we passed each other and he did a u turn. i just pulled over cause i knew i was nailed. he came up to me and asked what the hurry was. i told him i had diarhea.(runny ****) told him i'd done a couple in the bush but in the end couldn't wait to get my ass to ballina so i was driving fast. mind you i only had 1 point left on my p's. he looked over my car, and because i was driving home from moree i had a heap of stuff in the car and coincidentally had a roll of toilet paper on the passenger side floor. he looked over the car and told me he had already paged me through so he couldn't let me off, but i happened to fart a couple of times and he told me that the computers in queensland were down, and it might just happen that i might not lose my very last point, but only if i paid the fine, quickly. i went to hand him the money, cause i was loaded from working out bush, and he just went pale, gave a quick little laugh and walked off, i paid the fine and i never lost the point. ha.
i got another one.
when i was younger i was doing 140kmh down the pacific highway and had my girlie in the car and her freind, and some pot. enter police, so i pulled off the highway and my girlfriend took the pot and shoved it in her pants. . any way i got out of the car before the cops came over and distracted them a little by acting all upset. i gave them the biggest story, here goes.
hey man i am so sorry, i it's just i'm running late to pick my parents up from the airport, it was my job but my brother took their car for a joyride, and hasn't come back, so i had to take my car which i had to get started cause i haven't driven it for a month while i fix it, cause i know, it is unroadworthy.(bald tyres, smashed front headlight, other wise a it was a nice xf.) any way the older cop went fully over my car and i started to **** myself cause i didn't want him to go near my girlfriend, she was just sitting there whitefaced leg twitching. her freind was just staring at me. anyway all he did was give me a vehicle defect notice for my tyres
and headlight and told me to present my car and self at mudgeeraba cop shop in one weeks time with vehicle fixed. he told me to get moving before my parents killed me, he offered to write a letter to my parents to explain why i was late.
when i got in the car i just went to the beach like we planned and i even got to retrieve the pot. i never did take the car to the cop shop, in fact i didn't even fix it. it got stolen a couple of weeks later, and i cheated on that girlfriend too. with her freind. and then i cheated on her with her sister. now they don't talk to me. Ha.

Edited by MaNiac_VP: Sorry mate, but had to clean it up a little bit, the best parts fo the story are still there. No hard feelings!

F

freckly

my cosuin just bought a vc commo that does 12 second quarters. he had it for one day when he came to show me. we had a few bourbans, then went for a drive, he started it and i admired the sound. we took off and i said turn left here and give it to it, this is where i fang my car. anyway the car took off like a rocket and kept on climbing. he was still accelerating when a copper walked out into the middle of the road. we couldn't beleive it. i grabbed his drink, and made it look like mine. pretty hard when i already had one. any way. the copper came over and greg told him the truth yarn. it's new he pleaded, i was just showing my cousin. anyway, the copper just happened to like fast commodores and started to crap on about his own. anyway, we got let off and went and did some big burnouts and finished off a couple more cans. on the way back we got pulled over again for speeding. same policeman. he was a bit more of a prick the second time but, it happened he knew my uncle who's been a copper for twenty years, happened they were mates and he let us off again. greg took off fast and chirped it into second, while we laughed our heads off.

T

tonysoprano

WTF!! Is that story actually true or do you just have a wild immagination??

Status
Not open for further replies.