Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Speeding Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
just got fashed bout 5 mins ago down he road grrrrrrrr bout 80 in a 60 zone..... my bad for speeding lol 2nd in 2 months

J

Jaime S.

Those cops that were catching people by dragging them, I bet a bloody Daewoo Matiz would have beaten their Mitsubishi turdmobiles!!!

Cheers,
Jaime S.

jetspin_vn

JetSpin Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN GTS
Thats where you need the Gumball/Cannonball 3000 style rotating plate. Drag em off and just keep boosting.

Mike
- illegal drag racing is bad, for the record im looking dissaproving.

V

VNBOY

ok listen to this ****!

i got caught going 65 in a 50 zone, and because i instantly lose three points for going 15 k's over the speed limit, they want to take my license away.

a tribute to SA police, im sure there ok but i got pulled over for creating undue noise ( i went a bit hard around a corner and it was wet, it was actually unintentional)

one of the cops just stood there and basically called me a hoon, and the other one said that she would be looking out for me in the future.

i mean WTF i was really nice to them, and they were absolute tossers back!

prolly just cause im a p-plater.

the funny thing is i was just checking the sa police site, and over the last three years the average of crashes is higher from 40 to 49 years of age than it is for 16 to 19 yr olds, what a bunch of ****s.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Well I am only relatively new to this whole driving thing, only got my P's a couple of months ago after being on my learners for over 10 years lol :eek: I am yet to get a fine, but thats cos I'm a good girl, I never speed (I know u won't believe me but hey its true). Basically I am too scared that I will get caught and lose my licence, and if that happens I'm screwed cos then I wouldn't be able to drive our V8. Only norty thing I have really done was tromp it and get sideways outta works car park and around the corner one day after work when I had the shits lol. So I guess I gotta wait til I get my full licence b4 I get to be a fully fledged hoon :yeah:

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ive been driving since i was for 5 or so years now and have had only 1 fine. i was in my old bosses AU XR6 ute and got pulled over doinf 113 in an 80 zone on mugga way (for those people who know canberra at all). the fine was supposed to be $560 and 4 points but the nice copper fella dropped it down to $181 and 3 points.

he asked me whos car it was and i said 'uh, its the bosses'
'does he know you drive it like this?'
'i sure as hell hope not!'

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Troy711 said:
ive been driving since i was for 5 or so years now

Mate u had me worried lol, at first read i thought it said I've been driving since I was 5 :my:

Jesk

registered lunatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 ef2 fairmont
My one and only speeding ticket was in my 3 cylinder suzi when she was a bit sick and would start missing at times under load (thats why shes now been pensioned off) and i was following a mate and I was getting left behind on the SE Freeway so i gave it what you can in a sick 3pot downhill and my speedo was reading about 115kph and then at the Mt Barker turnoff I caught a flash in the corner of my eye and i thought bugger, and sure enough i got a letter about a month later saying i was doing 124 (fortunatly not 125 because that would be the next bracket up) in a 110 zone $145 and 1 demerit point later, so yeah now in SA you do loose demerit points when caught on camera

vkberlina

VK Madman
Reaction score
Website
www.members.westnet.com.au
Members Ride
VK EFI 5L, VK 134 Pack, LX8 Adventra, MF35 & MF50b
I have had quite a few 15km & under, one big one at 185km/hr in a 100 zone. Done buy a HWY patrol car going in the opposite directionjust after I had pulled in from overtaking this arsehole that would slow to 70-80 around corners and 120km/hr on straights after 30min of following him I booted it past him.
I pulled over right away chatted tot he cop for a bit told him the circumstances, and joked that I was lucky I was still in 3rd. I ended up getting booked for under 45km/hr over.

Since that escapade I havent been booked... Touch wood :) and somehow have managed to keep all my points and get a gold license.

Funny story a mate got pulled over in a MR2 for an RTA check, they stood at the front of the car and asked him to pop the bonnet... So he did :) The look on their faces when all they saw was a spare tyre was priceless :)
It didnt help him though they still went over the car with a fine tooth comb. Luck it was all ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.