Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sports Gauges for SV6

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
i would assume there is a loom "somewhere" for the factory guages to hook up, but if it's not jumping outta the top of the dash, maybe the connector is elsewhere in the dash and an "extension" cable (if you will) is required for the factory hook-up? Just a theory... :whistling

a group buy would be great, but i'm not sure they'd discount it too much... I haven't even seen the JHP product... *is scanning thread for links to product....

:thumbsup:

That's them there mate:

https://www.jhp.com.au/holden_ve_sports_gauges.php

It clearly states "plug & play wiring" so I really hope that in order to connect it, it just needs to be plugged in.

HoldenOnn

Roll Cage Territory
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais Series 2 HBD V6 Sedan 2004
I have stumbled across this gauge. Yes its a little bit more than $50 each oil and volt gauges. But its alot better and also one hell of an awesome gadget and talking point. Check out the links below. This is the way I might go just for the fun of it. Oil and volt mean very little when you check out what this gauge does. Plus its plug and play 100%.

DM-100 OBDII/CAN 52mm Gauge - PLX devices

YouTube - DM-100 OBDII Overview

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Ive got the gauges in my car its not that hard :)