Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Catback Exhaust

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
i dont think its a brand issue woggy :p u only have half car so less exhaust is under ur cabin :p

thats why he is asking bout his wagon, they r renowned for having more likelihood of drone :)

BlueSteele, ithink someone said in a thread not too long ago that they got their wagon dynamatted? to muffle the drone, i cant remember who said it though :/

I have a 2.5" KPM in my wagon no drone what so ever. Awesome exhaust but you do pay for it.

My wagon is a manual though.

Basically with the kpm even being auto you should get no droan or very little compared to xforce ect

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
ey man u said no drone on the sv6 with ur exhaust.... what diameter was it 2.25, 2.5, 3 " ? would be really helpfull coz im getting a an exhaust set up in about 2 months
yea i had zero drone with my sv6 xforce

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
ey man u said no drone on the sv6 with ur exhaust.... what diameter was it 2.25, 2.5, 3 " ? would be really helpfull coz im getting a an exhaust set up in about 2 months

How'd u go mate?
Mine was a 2.25" on my SV6

bzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEIIR/UTE
Have just had 3" system put on. Genie headers 1 7/8", high flow cats & 3" stainless Xforce with Varex mufflers, no drone, 267 on the dyno ( VE series 2 redline ss ute) almost as quiet as stock closed & with mufflers wide open I personally am very pleased with the noise & punch that goes with it. :D

Last edited:

Chaps90

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
Ill end up with walkinshaw 2.5" and the super sports headers.

Should be loud enough and give the car a nice sound.

Not to mention a bit more punch when i stap the go pedal

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Ill end up with walkinshaw 2.5" and the super sports headers.

Should be loud enough and give the car a nice sound.

Not to mention a bit more punch when i stap the go pedal

my dad has the walkinshaw 2.5 its pathetic, not loud and doesnt have a nice v8 note, id get a better system mate

bennypage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS Sportwagon
I have the Walky sports headers, outlaw high flow cats and 2.5" on the back. It does sound good but I am off Walkinshaw as some of you know. The exhaust I all HM/Perry gear which is not that bad. Once I ###ed off the bullshit Walky CAI and went to Marranos for an ORSSOM OTR, tune and auto remapping now the car is setup how it should be. I asked Sonny about my exhaust and he said that HM/Perry is not the best but certainly not the worst either. He said to steer clear of XForce. DiFillipo is the ducks nuts though!