Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS coolant smell?

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
exactly.... they can learn with someone experienced supervising them... mate ive gone back from main head units to clutches n washer bottles etc. etc......

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
[QW-11-KE];1654277 said:
exactly.... they can learn with someone experienced supervising them... mate ive gone back from main head units to clutches n washer bottles etc. etc......

Good to know I'm not the only one with a dud!!! Sorry to hear about your issues though. Hope they're fixed soon, mate!

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
The heater hoses that come from down near the water pump, then travel upwards together and through two plastic joiners leak through these joiners. GM will first replace the clips with proper hose clamps then if that doesnt fix it a few complaints will get you all new hoses.
Mine was fixed on a saturday morning and was written off on monday morning by a drunk/drugged driver that ran a red and t boned me at 90klm. (drivers side)
Cheers Jeff
PS check the level of your overflow bottle

Geez mate. Was everyone ok in your car? That's a big fkn hit!

[QW-11-KE]

Reaction score
Members Ride
E CLUBSPORT R8
Good to know I'm not the only one with a dud!!! Sorry to hear about your issues though. Hope they're fixed soon, mate!

hehe thanks dude.. as soon as my warranty runs out in november im taking it elsewhere... which holden do u take it 2?

BLKSSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V
Smash

Yeh all good tin snips, I was the only one in the car. he drove through me and then wrote off the saab covertible on my left and his car as well. Took off from the lights real easy and had moved only about 5 metres and the next thing I know I am facing the other way with a curtain airbag in my face. Didnt even see the prick coming. Had very sore ribs for 2 weeks and they took me to a different hospital than the other 2 caus I wanted to kill him.The police said to my wife "he's a bit out there".
I am still here though

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Yeh all good tin snips, I was the only one in the car. he drove through me and then wrote off the saab covertible on my left and his car as well. Took off from the lights real easy and had moved only about 5 metres and the next thing I know I am facing the other way with a curtain airbag in my face. Didnt even see the prick coming. Had very sore ribs for 2 weeks and they took me to a different hospital than the other 2 caus I wanted to kill him.The police said to my wife "he's a bit out there".
I am still here though

Glad to hear it, mate. I don't blame you for wanting to kill the bloke. I would have been the same.

newbwitharatchet

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 Berlina Dual Fuel Auto
hi all . New here and new to home car maintenance. Ive got same issue , changed front Inlet O ring and Rubber squiggly seal and thought that will do it, but now ive discovered Coolant leaking at back of the motor (glad its red/pink) makes it easier to find.

bazz61

Reaction score
Members Ride
veII sports wagon 2011
hey guys i went to holden n couldnt find anything wrong yesterday,... today as i was driving i got the ENGINE WARNING LIGHT

took it straight to holden.... hope they freakin fix it because im tired of taking my car in for warranty issues...... WHATS HAPPEND TO GOOD QUALITY CARS these days? r most of them lemons? or is it the service department leaving apprentices to work on our cars that we pay top dollar for?
yes GM dropped the ball on Qaulity , nice to drive but the amount of small things breaking or malfunction has put me off GM for life .