Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSV MY10 Walkinshaw performance 335

joejose

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore/VE/SS V / MY 10
IMG_2019.jpg
Hi guys, I am getting a SS V VE MY10 series 1 with " Walkinshaw performance 335" kit already installed with a K&N cold air intake. The car sounds and drives amazing while test drive. I have very limited knowledge about the performance system and tuning. TRied to google Walkinshaw performance 335 and no results found and checked the threads here and can't find any answer. Any info about the Walkinshaw 335 would be much appreciated. Like , How good it affects the performance ? and what would be the effects on fuel costs ?and and how much it costs to install it ( so I know what I am buying is worth it or not?) anything that I need to be aware of when I have my car. I just want to make sure to know anything I can as I love my cars and I want to make sure not to ruin it. I have added the photo of how it looks. Thank you for your time

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
it will most likely be an air intake catback and flash tune, Walkinshaw number are FW not rear wheel, drive it and enjoy it, and congrats on you purchase

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
what price are you paying for it