Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SSV VF2 Sat Nav - POI Speed Cameras?

arronm

Reaction score
Members Ride
FPV F6 VF Redline WGN
Sounds like it doesn't work. I run a gps radar detector that alerts at all red light and school zones and can be programmed. Great safety device. Even alerts for road works and safety vehicles ( police , fire , ambulance).

images

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
I have a VF II. As mentioned above, it doesn't say you can add them as POIs. It says you can enable/disable "Camera" alerts along with School Zones and Railways. This is on page 164 of the Owner's Handbook. However, when you go to the Driver Alerts screen, Camera is not listed, only School Zones and Railways. (

My manual goes from 1.1 to 13.1 , there are no pages numbers as such, so your manual is different to mine. My navigation starts on 7.40 and goes to 7.61

Sir Les

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 MY14
My manual goes from 1.1 to 13.1 , there are no pages numbers as such, so your manual is different to mine. My navigation starts on 7.40 and goes to 7.61

Mine's the same as yours - March 2014 edition, print 6. No mention of Driver Alerts Screen, Camera alerts, railway crossings, school zones -- nada, nothing, zip. So, assuming the database is the same for VF1s and VF2s (as there hasn't been an update), how come the VF2 software is different?

Kev4028

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute
Sounds like it doesn't work. I run a gps radar detector that alerts at all red light and school zones and can be programmed. Great safety device. Even alerts for road works and safety vehicles ( police , fire , ambulance).

images
I actually had a look on their website and found it usefull mate and would like to know if you're in the states or straya? Also have you seen it work???

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
As I mentioned in other posts, the VF2 pilot SSV that I drove for Holden had the cameras imputed. So it must be there, just locked out or something