Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

starting my setup ve omega

alex123

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 ve commodore
Hows it going guys im new around here so i just thought id share my plans for my setup i am starting in my 2009 ve omega

4 6 1/2inch soundstream arachnid sc .6t component splits which are about 80watts rms for the rear and front doors running off a soundstream stealth stl4.680 4 channel amp running 105 watts rms each channel i will hook up each speaker to one channel i am currently waiting on these to arrive.. i am planning on using the high input on the amp and keeping the stock headunit ( cant afford to upgrade it yet ) and hopefully installing it all my self in my spare time may not be the best set up but i got it all for a reasonable price so im pretty excited to see how it sounds i will probably upgrade the speakers in the future when i have more $$$ just wondering what everyone thinks and if there is anything i should / could do differently also be interested in some sub and amp combo ideas ? ..sort of want to keep it all soundstream just to be consistent lol but theres not a whole lot of choice for decent audio gear where i live in new zealand what do ya reckon guys? Cheers
Alex