Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steel piping Air intake

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you guys must all shop at the wrong places i can buy 3" silicon bends for $25-$35 and 3" stainless pipe is under $15 per foot

frase

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec Wagon V6 Manual
yeah i know i couldnt believe it when i heard 80 cos a mate of mine who knows his stuff sent me there... he couldnt believe it either cos he had been getting good prices from there... and its a warehouse!

Dan VS 231

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Senator
Pretty sure thats the terra item that goes from the side of the box down past the radiator to pick up air from under that area and despite the link Im 90% sure its for VT onwards as it needs an airbox of that size to fit in to.

Your engine is looking rad too WogBoyz, any chance of a "my ride" thread with all the details listed in?

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Pretty sure thats the terra item that goes from the side of the box down past the radiator to pick up air from under that area and despite the link Im 90% sure its for VT onwards as it needs an airbox of that size to fit in to.

Your engine is looking rad too WogBoyz, any chance of a "my ride" thread with all the details listed in?

ahh kk

thanks mate :thumbsup:

umm ive only posted old pics in some VR - VS thread but 2mro or the day after i mite make my own thread with all the details and plenty of pics for ya mate ;)