Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steery's '94 VR SS M5

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
i guess i should explain it better. Sorry in advance for poor grammar, im writing this on my phone.

There were 4 cars directly involved in the incident, at the front was a brand new merc, then my mate in his calais, then the mate in the soarer, then me.

We were in the left hand lane going up unley road, there were parked cars on the left and we were in the left lane. Essentially the merc was covering the brake with a little pressure and his brake lights were on, at the last second he slammed on the brakes because he decided he could not make it into the right hand lane or even pass the cars. This is bullshit and i know for a fact thay he could have passed them.

When he slammed on the brakes (you all know how quickly a brand new merc stops) my mate in the calais was brakinf very hard to avoid him, then the soarer driver was forced to stomp on it and lock up to avoid the calais. Now it comes to me, i was following at a safe distance, what caused me to be ****ed was the fact that as you slow down traffic closes up, and because the brake lights on the soarer were on prior to the sudden stopping i had no warning.

The tint on the soarer is also very dark and when driving behind it you are completely unable to see cars ahead through the windows.

It wasnt a matter of whether i hit him oe not, it was a matter of how fast, i had nowhere to go.

But shes in the shop getting fixed, front bar arrived yesterday. Getting painted today and fitted and everything aligned on monday.

Stelthy, definately cruise when i get her back?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
For Sure.

Imagine that, Ad's would have us believe women are better drivers......:whistling

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
What happened is crap, but **** happens to everyone and even though i'm out of pocket here at least i'll have my car back and it will be the same, because the damage wasn't bad.

Front bar got resprayed by my mate at Top Class Body Repairs today. Should be getting put back together monday.

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
Doesn't work like that.

It's back but it needs a new or rebuilt diff centre. Thats happening as soon as i get the mount/centre bearing in the tailshaft done and pay my stamp duty.

$1006 to rebuild the diff. ****.

Would be SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper if someone wants to remove it/reinstall it for a carton?

Steery

AA 554 G
Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR SS M5
Someone tried to steal it last Saturday night. Now a hole in my drivers side door just under the handle.

Had absolutely no luck with this thing.