Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Still the toughest Commodore ute around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
How is this ute tough?

You want tough? Check out forum spnsor enhanced automotives ute, now that is tough...

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
sure it sounds good but it is in no way drivable. whats the point of having 700hp if u cant even drive the thing.

YouTube - momo ute

Thats one decent reason as to why you build a car like that.. I know many of people who build cars, spend (or have had spent) thousands on engined, drivelines etc simply for burnouts and other events like that..

In fact I know a certain person who has a HQ I think it is currently at her engine builders, the bill is at 8grand at the moment.. simply for burnouts!

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
But thats not a commodore. Commodores don't come out with roll cages and tubs. So it can't be counted:whistling

lol u nominated the hulk ute in this thread, im pretty sure holdens didnt come out with massive wheels, VY ute in a patrol chassis, custom sub setup in the tray and more spot lights that you can swing a baseball bat at hahaha... but i no wat u mean it is one tuff car no matter how many hours have been put into it

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
lol u nominated the hulk ute in this thread, im pretty sure holdens didnt come out with massive wheels, VY ute in a patrol chassis, custom sub setup in the tray and more spot lights that you can swing a baseball bat at hahaha... but i no wat u mean it is one tuff car no matter how many hours have been put into it

The car in the first post isn't as it left the factory either. He said whats the tuffest ute, not whats the tuffest ute still on a holden chassis.

Wonder if its registered as a hilux or a commodore.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Best part is, Mythbusters tried to light a set of tyres and said the myth was busted, HA!, Should have been at this springnats and seen that it is do-able (if that's a word for all the spelling freaks).

VQ Rat has had his car on fire during a burnout, I saw it / filmed it and there's a VN V6 on youtube that almost burns to the ground after a single spinner burnout and the tyre catches on fire :)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Status
Not open for further replies.