Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Still the toughest Commodore ute around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Not stock but at least its a commodore body on a commodore chassis and it still look like a commodore.;)
The hulk look like a radio controlled jethopper I had when I was 10:yeah: Go the jethopper, back when things were easy.

lol, so you've just specified what your requirements are.

Personally for a car t be classed as a 'HOLDEN' it would have to have the driveline from a holden.
Ford 9 in anyone....:whistling

Either way, Its a holden in my eyes. I go by the sheetmetal. Hulk wins hands down!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
2814.jpg

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
Best part is, Mythbusters tried to light a set of tyres and said the myth was busted, HA!, Should have been at this springnats and seen that it is do-able (if that's a word for all the spelling freaks).

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
lol, so you've just specified what your requirements are.

Personally for a car t be classed as a 'HOLDEN' it would have to have the driveline from a holden.
Ford 9 in anyone....:whistling

Either way, Its a holden in my eyes. I go by the sheetmetal. Hulk wins hands down!

The hulk isn't a commodore, its a Nissan patrol but anyway, if that's what you like.

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
yeah i seen the momo ute when it had under 1000k on it. sporting massive 20in momo rims. costing 5k a rim and $2500 a tyre. arr (how things have changed lol). i loved this car back in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.