Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen Bumper

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
**** me dead, that's ridiculous..

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I had to laugh this morning. There was a road blitz all the way to work targetting defective cars. Guess who was rather popular this morning.

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
hows this i had some dumb **** break into mine when i was at work. I got a full metal jacket as well. The idiots broke my rear quarter panel window opened the back door. Pulled my deck face off, left it on my drivers seat??? i'm guessing they didn't have much time to think of pulling the UNBOLTED 6x9's in my parcel shelf out as that would have been an easy find. Some thieves are just plain thick..... Its the ones that aren't you gotta look out for. All up from my break in i got a lighter stolen.....? They could have been stoners...lol

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I had guys break into my car at Arndale. Smashed the rear quarter window etc. left my sports steering wheel on the back seat, my $400 Oakley sunnies on the drivers seat... glovebox contents was emptied on the floor and same with the centre console contents...

They had half unscrewed the subs from their enclosures as well.

In the end... What was stolen? 11 condoms out the glovebox. That was it!

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
1991_Vn2nV said:
I had guys break into my car at Arndale. Smashed the rear quarter window etc. left my sports steering wheel on the back seat, my $400 Oakley sunnies on the drivers seat... glovebox contents was emptied on the floor and same with the centre console contents...

They had half unscrewed the subs from their enclosures as well.

In the end... What was stolen? 11 condoms out the glovebox. That was it!

Dude its adelaide give em all the condoms they want then hopefully we dont see 14 year old sluts pushin prams with another on the way :dance:

flyen_vn said:
i thought it was bad when someone broke into my boot to steal just steal my spare tyre:bang:

lol i smell burnouts, Adelaide :thumbsup:

mongoose3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Oh well, I bought a replacement today and whacked it on. $130 and in better nick than my old one. Goes to show how desperate and lacking in pride some people are. Then, when I parked, in another car park, I spotted some low life scum walking around checking out the cars. I stood there and watched him for a while. I then told him just what I thought of people like him and warned him to walk away. He, just looked and slowly strolled away. F@4ing oxygen wasting piece of sh1t!

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
Which Canberra carparks are you finding all these winners? Just so i never park there ;-)

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Yes thats what i was just about to ask. I want to know where not to park in canberra. last night i was coming out of work at about 9pm (hyperdome carpark) and there were these two people standing around my car looking a bit sus, i just stood back for a while to see what they were gonner do but they just walked off. lucky they didnt try anything or there would have been some smashed skulls.