Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen Red VS Clubsport – SE Qld

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SLE track car, 10 sec VU Ute
Guys if anyone sees a mint series 2 Red VS clubsport around let me know urgently.

It was stolen on Friday from Redcliffe and was possible taken on the back of a flat bed truck.

When it was stolen it had some silver multi-spoke Simmons wheels and didn’t have any plates.

It wasn’t the only thing stolen and we need help so we can put these thieving pricks where they belong.

As they are rare let me know if you see one around as it will probably be it.

Thanks guys :(

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Got any pics for the QLD locals? It may help, as red VS clubby's are somewhat common.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
I live in briz mate will keep an eye out!!
It would also help to have some pics so we would have a better idea of what the car looks like!
Sadly to say but from what ive heard in most of these cases is that the cars get stripped out and parts flogged off:(
PLEASE tell me you had insurance????

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
Didnt have time to get pics :( . The wheels are 18 inch versa simmons like these

whl_simmons_versa-15_100.jpg

The only other things I can tell you is that it is an auto with 168ks on the clock. :(

Also looks out for cheap snap on tools, pwr radiator to suit an old commy, new single plane 304 manifold etc etc. Thieving pricks :( cleaned out the house as well.

VYMAD

SILVERFOX
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY EXECUTIVE S2
Will keep an eye out in the bundy area, but it's probably in a million bits by now!

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
So you didn't even own it long enough to take pics? Dirty theiving pricks. Pity that people are too scummy, lazy and useless to get up off their lazy ****ing asses and work a real job and save. They have to put whatever energy they have into stealing other people's property. It's funny when they go to jail though. Even funnier when you hear they dropped the soap.

Sorry to hear mate, ****ing junkie, bludging, dirty, scum ****s.

Kruza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dumped IRS VS Acclaim 3.8, VR Stato Caprice 5.0
will look out in the lockyer valley for the car or parts mate.....
sorry to hear about someones pride and joy gettin taken from them.. hope you get it back in one piece or parted along the way...
ill let my mates in the wreckers know also..
i tell you if i catch who is selling parts ill kill em myself and their partners for ya.
cheers on findin the culprits

ssberlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys. :(

whitevrboi

Just another white vr.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive S2
man i was spewin when someone stole my cat converter. I feel for ya, hopefully you get it back...good luck with it all.