Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

stolen vs

electro cruiser

Reaction score
hahaha thanks Razza, its true though, and a couple years ago i had a member from here have a go at me for having it up!

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
hahaha thanks Razza, its true though, and a couple years ago i had a member from here have a go at me for having it up!

yeah no **** eh? i still found it funny as how the US government, the "world police" still cant find him! now back to the thread... any luck with the car yet?? im guessing you still havent been able to take it home?

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
yer im beyond pissed off i feel like pulling my golf club out the boot and goin on a rampage ohh wait they stole that to
went looking today seen 1 car that caught my eye but cant drive it so im just gunna keep looking

it was a white vy ss with 19s and sounded really nice for 20000 bit pricey but dont matter because i cant get t anyway

im pulling it out off the bush tomorrow so the bloody towie can get off his fat ass and get it the lazy prick have a good weekend guys

electro cruiser

Reaction score
Hey i hope all goes well

VS dream

Lets go cruising!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executvie SeriesII
####k that makes me shiver i keep glancing out to my car sitting in the driveway now

so so sorry mate, hopefully insurance covers everything and you pick up a good deal, but i wont be the same :'(

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
yer it wont be the same im getting here outa there tomorrow would of done it today but the damn rain wouldnt piss off pulling the motor and box out if any1 is lookinf for a cheap 1 motor was only put in not to long ago still got the reciept i dunno how they treated the tranny but ill see how she drives tomorrow

electro cruiser

Reaction score
:( keep us updated on anything

shaunington

Reaction score
Website
www.shaunpainephotography.com
Members Ride
VL SL (RB30E/Jatco 4SPD)
####kkkkkkk! so sorry to hear about your loss mate. Same thing happened with my mums V8 VL about 8 years ago now. Dogs!

I hope they find the bastards mate, I really do. Good luck with the new car search, hopefully something good can come of it for you at least, still very disapointing.

Did you end up putting up the CCTV footage? might help understand how it might have happened.

[p]wrr-247

Mr14ry
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais v8
my step dad put it up somewere ill try find it and post the link

hq-racing

HSVR-28
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT L67 DAILY, WORKED VR CLUBSPORT WAGON PROJECT
sorry for your loss mate, my mate got his car VQ Stato stolen from work on sat, in the the 1st 3hrs of us being there, he had that car from new too.. fu##"n pricks ay..
From VN to VX you can litteraly steal them in 30secs with the tools from inside the car! or if you have the non climate control a/c dial in you pocket. wont explain how incase there thievs on here but in it lets you do everything! dont know y holden would make a flaw like that but they did..
all the best wit a new car!