Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stolen VX Today have you seen it ?

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
Hi all my uncles White VX Executive was stolen from Avoca Beach today. The Rego is XZV 837, its stock as a rock, and haas a little noticable scratch on the rear bumper bar. if anyone sees it please call the Police or PM Me. Luckily it is insured so not all will be lost! I guess my uncle has learnt a lesson in leaving his keys under his towel/clothes at the beach while swimming, the thief obviously saw him park the car and watched where he put his keys. Lesson to be learnt for all!

V

vyadam

repling so this tread goes back to the top of the list n gets more readers. sorry 4 the lose. i hat car theves

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
nah house AND drug stash burned to the ground

f**ken wankers
my mum used to have an XE Falcon S pack (yes, a ford, sorry)
it was a nice enough car to ride in (i was only small so i hardly remember) but one day dad parked it at the midland train station to go to work and that evening it was gone :ranting:
the next morning cops rang, said they found it burned to a shell a couple of streets away - so hot tyres gone, windows melted and reset in footwells, metal distorted, could only just make out the plates
motherf**kers were never caught, really gets you pissed off don't it
btw, i hope you're not with QBE insurance - motherf**kers only paid like 2 grand for the car, which was in PERFECT condition, that's after telling my dad to his face that he burned his own car, AND saying that our mechanic of MANY years was "not a real mechanic"

ok
end of rant

i hope you get your car back and it was just joyriders who left it in good condition in a carpark somewhere
good luck with it

Secki

Reaction score
Website
www.australianlawenforcement.com.au
Members Ride
VH Wagon SLX 253
my uncle is hopign not to get it back as you dont kwno what they have done to it, and if it has been trashed its more truoblke than its worth fixing it, then theres the thought of sitting in your car that has been invaded. it was insured, not with QBE they are wanker

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Secki said:
my uncle is hoping not to get it back as you dont know what they have done to it, and if it has been trashed its more trouble than its worth fixing it, then theres the thought of sitting in your car that has been invaded
fair call
in that case i hope you don't get ur car back and insurance pays your uncle well :D