Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Strange Jump Start???

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Hey fellas, was trying to put the life back into my car the other day, Finally!!

It was only really a quick attempt as my bro was on the way to work but yeah it didnt work. Power went through but when it wouldnt even turnover, not even click when i tried to start.
I really dont suspect the battery as it was brand new, but the car hasnt been started on a flat battery for around 5 months :S but what made me question it was the way the wipers, blinkers, headunit and especially immobilizer were behaving once the key was in. With the key on first slot the immobilizer powered up, made some noises at me then was fine but once the keys turned to second slut it goes offff the richta at me. Just wondering if anyone know anything, even just ideas would be sweet :D

**The ignition barrel was changed after the flat battery so that was possible

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Hey fellas, was trying to put the life back into my car the other day, Finally!!

It was only really a quick attempt as my bro was on the way to work but yeah it didnt work. Power went through but when it wouldnt even turnover, not even click when i tried to start.
I really dont suspect the battery as it was brand new, but the car hasnt been started on a flat battery for around 5 months :S but what made me question it was the way the wipers, blinkers, headunit and especially immobilizer were behaving once the key was in. With the key on first slot the immobilizer powered up, made some noises at me then was fine but once the keys turned to second slut it goes offff the richta at me. Just wondering if anyone know anything, even just ideas would be sweet :D

LOL awesome nice work haha

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Take your battery out and give it a good charge or it maybe to far gone after five months of sitting so test it and replace if necessary, while charging battery maybe try to learn how to spell:rofl2:?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Were the jumper leads on the right way?

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Positive to positive negative to earth?

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
PDJM yeh mate i wil lern huw 2 spill rully soon m8 just me no smart at spulling cuz yeh

VS FTW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
And i didnt come on here for a spell check mate take your preachy bullshit somewhere else. Btw what did i even spell wrong?

aussie4life

Keep It Simple Stupid
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE International 3.0L

see your error now? i dont believe you ment to say slut but its whats typed