Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

STRIPES!!! Whats your thoughts.

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
i reckon the car looks good mate. Although some kind of kit would make it look much better. Maybe Manta bumper extensions and skirts for a little bit of a different look?

HVXII

AWI11
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VXII Acclaim storm grey
yeah i recon the white rims would look sweet make the stripes look a lot better fitting in

mad_vx_5spd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Spac 5speed
First of all sorry to thread mine:p

I thought I would bring this thread up because this is the thread that inspired me to start thinking about stripes for my VX a few months ago, yesterday I finally took action made a design I liked with corel draw, cut it out on my vinyl cutter and got it on it. I dont think it looks all to bad:D might remake the rears to curve with the boot at a later stage

heres some pics (I know I need to get rid of them stockies and get some better rims:p)

DSCF3242.jpg

DSCF3240.jpg

DSCF3241.jpg

DSCF3239.jpg

Enjoy:)

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
looks nice mate! well done:thumbsup: and fabz (i know this thread is old) but i think the car looks good with the stripes and blue paint:thumbsup: what you need to do (imo) is get a spoiler for the boot something similar to what the ford au super cars used at bathhurst (dont everyone flame me) and put a set of flared side skirts on and it would look sweet!

V85000i

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5L Calais
it looks goood in the night pics, but i rekon a gunmetal grey stripes would have looked better. and mad_vx_5spd you should have made em bigger like the HQ's had.

Commy_Wagons

Reaction score
haha lvoe the stripes..

i always wanted to do this,but id

do it on a black car with white stripes