Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stuffed Washer Bottle.Vs Commodore.

zx7rtas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5SPD WAGON
What’s everybody doing to replace their stuffed washer bottle when there is virtually no good used ones about.Will one from a later model fit,or even from another make of car ,with a bit of modification.?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I hoarded a bunch of okayish ones and swap them out when one fails. I keep hearing rumours that Rares are doing repros but yet to see anything solid. :(

zx7rtas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5SPD WAGON
I hoarded a bunch of okayish ones and swap them out when one fails. I keep hearing rumours that Rares are doing repros but yet to see anything solid. :(
I checked on their website,only radiator purge tanks so far.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Push comes to shove, head to the wreckers, with your old one or even a picture of it and stick your head under bonnets and guards to see if there is one that might be able to be fitted with some mods....

There is bound to be something out there if you're not after originality

zx7rtas

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5SPD WAGON
Push comes to shove, head to the wreckers, with your old one or even a picture of it and stick your head under bonnets and guards to see if there is one that might be able to be fitted with some mods....

There is bound to be something out there if you're not after originality
I already started to explore the other options of customising from another make,funnily enough,a Hyundai I30 has one that is similar,just got to go down and size it up against mine.Might have to be a case of “near enough is good enough”.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
well the good news rarespares is making new washer bottles bad news there for vt/vz :(
bottles up to VP, and then from VT.

Poor VR/VS are just lost in the middle.