Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid Mistakes

SaGe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II S-PAK Manual
lol Falcon EA-EB. worst cars. one problem after another and every second problem in an EA is a blown head gasket

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
my step dad tried to jump his jb camira with my cousins ea falcon at night with no light he got the plus and minus the wrong way the battery in the ea falcon exploded and pealed open acid went everywhere burnt our shirts and went all over guard of the ea and burnt the paint work like little splattered spots glad it didnt go in my eyes :D

spauldj308

S Pack Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S sedan 5L, VSII ute
Changin the thermostat on my brothers pulsar. Took two bolts off the housing. Loose, but woulnt come off. Thought maybe corrosion holding it on there, hit with a rubber mallot a few times, came off ok. Then I noticed the third bolt under the housing that I hadnt seen...
Anyway, went to compare thermostats and my dad had purchased the wrong one, so the car isnt driveable till we get both the right thermostat AND a new housing....

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Puttin new clutch in my hx tunna so i could go to work next mornin. Gets in to test it to find not workin. I forgot to put the new thrust bearin in. Instead of goin to bed at 2 am i got to bed at around 4, only to get back up at 5.

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
I opened the radiator cap to check if there is any coolant in it and when I opened it the bloody coolant blasted out almost burned my hand and my face and from there on I open them a t midnite when is bloody freezing just to be sure!!!!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
fitting my new head unit was following the colour codes of the units harness and a harness guide for the freewire->stock connecter. then half way though was told to just join it colour for colour, everything works fine except the rear speakers. the rear left and right are the wrong way around [ i.e. swapped channels ]. still havent bothered to fix it.

theburna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Statesman
my brother in law used a tree to lift the donk out of a valient, tree fell and smashed his jaw, crushed the car and smashed the front of the house.

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
A mate of mine cooked a red head, the only one around was a blue one. I told him yeah sure it will bolt up no worries but to check the head gasket was the same. He figured if it bolted up it would be right. So he put it on drove down the road and cooked it again. He then asked me to tow him home and asked me why it cooked. I wasn't sure so we pulled the head of, when i lined the gasket up on the head the water jacket holes were covered in.

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
put my headunit in, took all the screws off put it back together some screws are left over. fair enough still worked perfect was in the nice and tight, decided to put my amp in a few days later put the headunit back in dropped screws dont have a clue where they went, night time came no lights worked for the airconditioning switchs airbag light stays on. and today putting my parker globes in didnt put the left one in properly fell into the head light:ranting: tried for hours to get it out just no go as i couldn't get the headlight off, im just goin to leave things they way they are ment to be lol

3800VH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX V6
i was serving my 98 carmy. drained the trans not the engin oil. oh well the tran needed new oil.