Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stupid things people do!

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
i watched a guy check his engine oil while the car was running, he must have been confused and thought it was his auto............i wish i had of hung around 2 c if he filled it up!!!

some people shouldnt be allowed to touch a car, they've just got no clue.
i had this bloke one time come into work asking me what sort of oil he needed for his car....then he tells me he's already put TEN LITRES+ in it already and its still not full yet.
so alarm bells are ringing now, im thinking wtf has this guy done?!?!
so i go out to his car, a mid 90's camry, and he shows me by pulling the dip stick out that "its not up to the top yet" hahahaha....this bloke thought you had to have the WHOLE dipstick covered in oil for it to be at the right level...
so after trying to explain to him what he's just done and how much he's ****ed up he says "ok, well ill just leave it and if it starts to play up ill get it fixed".....MORON!
anyway, i couldnt seem to get through to him that it is NOT a good idea to drive the car and the oil needed to be dumped straight away and refilled to the right level, so i left him be and went inside for a good laugh!

vs blown

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs
here is one i told my hand brake to check the oil she said it had none in it so she filled it up untill the rocker cover was full.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
here is one i told my hand brake to check the oil she said it had none in it so she filled it up untill the rocker cover was full.

your hand brake can talk?

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Lol...... :rofl:

metalfossil

Reaction score
As I've mentioned here before, I drove trams for twenty years.

As a conductor, I was travelling down Keilor Rd at around midnight in one of the old W class trams. I was booking up my tickets and I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. My driver had stuck the tram on full opened his offside door and crawled along the side of the tram.

He scared the absolute crap out of me....!!!!

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
As I've mentioned here before, I drove trams for twenty years.

As a conductor, I was travelling down Keilor Rd at around midnight in one of the old W class trams. I was booking up my tickets and I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. My driver had stuck the tram on full opened his offside door and crawled along the side of the tram.

He scared the absolute crap out of me....!!!!

LMAO, the look on your face would've been absolute gold!

metalfossil

Reaction score
LMAO, the look on your face would've been absolute gold!

Yes, I reckon it would've been.

This guy also only had two speeds: dead fast and dead stop. I'd swear he could make a tram corner on only one side of it's bogies...:D

Low_VX_Taxi

Blanned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blundstone boots
My mum bought an ol EA-EB Falcon for a daily, she decided to top up the oil (fords seem to drink it like petrol), she filled it up to the cap and then goes oh **** i forgot to check the dipstick! she calls me up a few days later and tells me the story, she ends the story with "Its all good its all burnt off or leaked on my driveway now so its at the right level" :unsure:

HoldenMan7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 6 SPEED MANUAL
My mum bought an ol EA-EB Falcon for a daily, she decided to top up the oil (fords seem to drink it like petrol), she filled it up to the cap and then goes oh **** i forgot to check the dipstick! she calls me up a few days later and tells me the story, she ends the story with "Its all good its all burnt off or leaked on my driveway now so its at the right level" :unsure:

AHAHAHAHHA typical fords lol

PRH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp s utility,and a KENWORTH
Years ago i had a worked Datsun ute and of course the smiths tacho on the dash,at the time i was going with a fair headed young lady,she asked me wots that (the taco) i told it her was a metric clock,OH she says how do ya tell the time though its only got one hand:whistling,mind you we didnt last long after that either :whistling
Phillip ::wax: