Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sub box dual 15" plus 8" ????

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.
hay mate what are u on about u obvisly have no idea i currently own two 1000wrms subs 15" jbl pull ur head in the 8" is just for a look as my joke like ha ha. how will i wire them i will get my dad to do it as he custome built his hole PA equiment all i want is a design for a dual 15" subs if u got a negitive comment towards this i dont want to hear about as u obvisly have no life or not been laid in a while peace

Oh and subs facing towards the rear of the car sound stealthyspostcountx better then front facing ones.

Annnnnnnnnd HoldenCommodoreVP, You clearly don't know what your talking about. :boxing::boxing::boxing:

Hahahahhahaha

^^^^^ WTF is this guy on about??

Note the sarcasm.

M01ST

Reaction score
Members Ride
15 VF SSV Redline, 02 VU SS Ute
For starters why would a cop care if you had two 15 inch subs and secondly its a stupid idea to start with.

AutoSlick

Reaction score
Members Ride
Golf GTI Mk6
Just build a bandpass box and no one will see anything...

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Is it going to be fully sic 'Re? Go doof doof all the way down the road 'Re?

Pull your head in ethann. If you are going to put a stereo in, do it properly, otherwise save your money and invest it in something worthwhile. If you're serious about the stereo, only install the 8" sub. For looking and sounding 'fully sic' for all 'the boys' it'll be all you need.......

And leave well repected members of this forum alone, i.e. HoldenCommodoreVP

ethann

Low And Luxurious!
Reaction score
Members Ride
'11 WRX, '73 Stingray, Lifted/Locked GQ.
Is it going to be fully sic 'Re? Go doof doof all the way down the road 'Re?

Pull your head in ethann. If you are going to put a stereo in, do it properly, otherwise save your money and invest it in something worthwhile. If you're serious about the stereo, only install the 8" sub. For looking and sounding 'fully sic' for all 'the boys' it'll be all you need.......

And leave well repected members of this forum alone, i.e. HoldenCommodoreVP

Uhm, For your information I was having a laugh at the fact some noob was trying to tell HCVP to pull his head in. Not once was I putting any seriousness into anything I posted on the last page.

I'm not the twat trying to put the 15s and 8 in. I am quite happy with my single 12.

So maybe have a re-read this thread.

ruffiano

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
My appologies