Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Summernats 2010

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Hopefully im going its only a 40 minute drive but im still on my l's and like vk commo my first year was last year and it was good but i enjoy south coast nationals just as much even though there are no boobs or anything but there is a lot less wankers around the place and plus its at the coast :w00t:
Your profile says Canberra but 40 min drive? No where in canberra is over a 25 min drive :p:rofl2:

Swordsy

mmmm beer....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo R8 - HX Tonner - XJR1200 - XR450R
yer, i wish there wernt so many drunks, i mean really, its 8:30am, get off the piss

Easiest way to avoid the hangover.:beer chug:

I camp at the carotell, its about $20 a night each and its only a 1 stubbie walk.

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Apparently because it costs over $100 000 to run each year, and there were only 94 competitors this year, but IMO its not about how many competitors, its about how many watch it, which is alot. But oh well what can you do. I believe they are using the Dyno sheds to scrutineer this year, as its not down near the racetrack this year. Maybe cost-cutting? So they dont have to hire the place they usually do it?

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Apparently because it costs over $100 000 to run each year, and there were only 94 competitors this year, but IMO its not about how many competitors, its about how many watch it, which is alot. But oh well what can you do. I believe they are using the Dyno sheds to scrutineer this year, as its not down near the racetrack this year. Maybe cost-cutting? So they dont have to hire the place they usually do it?

ahh, i see, got the job??

Maxxiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SV6
Nah still havent got nethin for me, thats just something one of my mates who rang up asking why it wasnt on coz they usually enter was told. :( You heard anything?

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
nope.. i think cause of my age they will just get rid of it

calais24/7

Mucca Mad Boys
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais II 5L, 98 rodeo v6
Your profile says Canberra but 40 min drive? No where in canberra is over a 25 min drive :p:rofl2:

Haha true man maybe i was over exagerating like 10 15 minutes :thumbsup:but i live in calwell and it does still take like half an hour ish to get there