Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supecheap Auto Plus

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
in reply to Jas's comment.
i remember at school, looking for a part time job, went to all the auto stores, having done a cert 2 in auto while at school. didnt get a single look in.
does show, especially when you go in and you just know they are going to be of next to no help.
bit of a shame really.

however SCA isnt too bad as everyone else has said, when you know what you need.
i dont feel the need of the discount club thing, as i dont exactly go in there often anymore.

some of there stuff is ok, or they do have good prices on neccesities
got one of their air comps, with everything was about $200. it works, does the job.
especially when another place wanted for the exact same specs it had, 3-4x the price without any attachments

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I joined right away and got membership for free win win

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Not a fan of SCA in SA, i spent 2 years in engineering and found them completely clueless, terrible at customer service and too expensive on everything, i have mates who work at autopro, ONE repco and all the sprints i just pick whichever one of these is best for parts im after.

I've had mates work for SCA and nothing but horror stories and been there several times out of desperation for parts I need out in the field, one day I was doing a customer install on the weekend for a soundoff comp, we needed some cables and bits that got stolen went to the local SCA outta desperation at 25m to close, no one wanted to help us, the parts we needed were 10x what we'd pay everywhere else.

Driving around we we see an autopro (love these guys always) with 5 minutes to 5 not expecting anything, we end up getting treated like VIP's in the shop, they kept chatting with us for 20 minutes, gave us some extra bits and looked after us on the price, couldnt recomend them enough, loved it when they opened up a location at clovercrest, same great service.

And if your in SA, you know the love for sprints

Boneyards

Reaction score
Members Ride
01' VX Acclaim Wagon
I spent $200 and just got credited $60!

WINNING!

Last edited:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
My wife works in the marketing department at the Head Office down the road, so I get cost price + 10% on everything so I always shop there.

TBH I've never had a problem with them, sure I've gotten the wrong part and the store employees sometimes aren't that helpful but apart from that, it's cheaper than the Autobarn down the road, and for the discount I get, why go elsewhere.

I guess being a regular, too, they always send certain people my way who have/have owned VLs so I usually get good service.

Another bonus is that team members also get 25% discount at BCF, Goldcross and A-Mart All Sports.

It's now cost price + 10% for all stores, BCF, Rays, Amart All Sports. It's a good life haha

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
If you know what you need or what its great, they have a bigger range than auto pro and repco, their stores are usually larger and thus more varied product.
and at least you know its open on sundays...

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Lol, I find Super cheap to be absolutely pathetic around Adelaides Northern suburbs...but that may just be the area...

PHaSR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LUMINA
Just went to Blacktown today. Great store and a good range.

Smashes what Campbelltown has to offer.

I know where I'll be going to from now on.

Also, what gives taking a public holiday off? Autopro over the road didnt care, they were raking it in yesterday!

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
My experience with Supercheap has been mixed, but is affected by the quality and experience of the staff employed there. The local store on the Central Coast had staff who appeared to know very little about too much relating to vehicles. Very frustrating, particularly if you have a much better knowledge than the staff. Other stores, where at least one or two had a sound knowledge of vehicles and the products they sold, were much better.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
Lol, I find Super cheap to be absolutely pathetic around Adelaides Northern suburbs...but that may just be the area...

Guess which area i'm in lol.

Our area has the best sprint's and autopro's tho (except for glenelg, they rock!).