Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

supercharged ve ss fault code

webferret

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
if u don't have or don't use the pump control then u can just stop the code from coming up then it shouldn't go into limp mode, maby it was ticked by accident to show fault but if ur vehicle dosnt have one then shouldn't show fault do get it unticked

Thanks not sure if pump control is used will try to find out but car was running for a week no issues started car to go home from work that's when the issue began very frustrating.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
id got back to tuner and get them to untick the box for that code so it wont see the fault and see how it goes, also when fault is present and box unticked might be worth making sure the pump still gets full power and if so all good, are u series 1 or series 2..? yea i hate when things stuff up out of no ware i get a bit of that but when modding cars guess u have to be aware of it pain in the ass tho

webferret

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
id got back to tuner and get them to untick the box for that code so it wont see the fault and see how it goes, also when fault is present and box unticked might be worth making sure the pump still gets full power and if so all good, are u series 1 or series 2..? yea i hate when things stuff up out of no ware i get a bit of that but when modding cars guess u have to be aware of it pain in the ass tho

Series 2 car is back at tuners they cant find the issue i will check with them to see if the box is unchecked.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
i have the ASE TWIN IN TANK FUEL PUMP VE FUEL PUMP not sure so will keep looking leaning towards bad earth somewhere have changed accelerator pedal and throttle body with no luck.

I have same pump on my VE never heard of that issue, ASE told me to put a inline fuse and run direct from battery for power. 6 yrs trouble free

Might be the earth???

webferret

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
I have same pump on my VE never heard of that issue, ASE told me to put a inline fuse and run direct from battery for power. 6 yrs trouble free

Might be the earth???

i don't think its the pump like 07GTS has said it may be in the tune i will check with them Monday to see if the code is unticked.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
did the pump come with wiring.? i have a loom for mine and u just use the old power wire to the pump to trigger the relay for the new pumps wiring from the battery so u still keep all the safety shut off ect, even try to switch the pump settings in the tune to a "fixed" pump and FPCM to "no" and see if it helps

webferret

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
did the pump come with wiring.? i have a loom for mine and u just use the old power wire to the pump to trigger the relay for the new pumps wiring from the battery so u still keep all the safety shut off ect, even try to switch the pump settings in the tune to a "fixed" pump and FPCM to "no" and see if it helps

no wiring with the pump but i do know it has a 30 amp fuse connected to it.