Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged VK Calais

Wrayza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
Gave her a bit of a hard time after Cruise for Charity while getting some HJ's. Pics explain all :bang:

VK roadside assistance (a good mate and I) had her back on the road that night :thumbsup:

Attachments

• CV Before.jpg
    CV Before.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 303
  • CV After.jpg
    CV After.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 380

202injected

Quality Engine Builder
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec. 3.6
yeah been there done that with all but one of the commodores i have owned, the old two peice tailshaft doesn't like being over loaded. simple thing like trying to pull the boat up the ramp have done it for me.

I have a 3" one peice tailshaft for my vk, but it does mean that the centre bracing member, the one behind the rear crossmember, in the chassis cant be fitted, and i dont know how that is going to affect my chassis yet

vktorana

Reaction score
Members Ride
efi 202 torana, vk project car!
mate im speachless! it like almost what i wana do to mine! some nice ideas there! i just got my third vk lol (crashed first so turning it into a ute, second my mate drove while i was away and he ran out of fuel left it on side of road so council claimed it) this one i just bought was a grand! lookin very shabby. but no rust other then slight bubble rust. ebgine gave out just 10 mins from car yard! i gettin it down from abelaide on the 12 and the process will begin! il be posting pics and postin things up along the way just like you did mate! i am goin for the sc17 but other then that will be alot the same. i want mine pearl white up top and midnight black bottom.

cheers for lettin walkin us through all those gloryus moments good and bad! have fun with it dude!