Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged VR commodore

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kickarse commodore

Hey Holden Lovers,

I own a VR s series 2 1994 red & white Commodore I wanted more power so this is what i did it now this is not for the faint hearted if you have plenty of penny's this is the way to go no f****ing around just do it.

I got a supercharger fitted now this supercharger was $20 000 brand new but you also have to change alot of things on the 3800 engine mounts, intake, chamshafts, pistons/rings, injectors, manifold, exhaust, extrators, computer and best chip on the market now doing all of this is well worth it i had just the standard engine with upgrade chip without replacing computer it was gutless so i spent the penny's about $45k engine alone but put's out over 1200kw and is 900hp at the rears.

i then covered it in murals, mags, interior, so all up is about $90 000 and still going so if anyone is interested drop me a line and i'll tell you we're to buy and get all this work done money well spent.

i am now trying to hook up a twin turbo system aswell and nitrous oxide.

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
mate to tell ya the truth........... :rofl: :rofl:
have u got a picture of ur car and engine bay preferably
cos i think this is gonna take some convincing

semmi

Reaction score
yes - pics please... and a dyno printout!

well at least it makes a change from the "my stock VR V6 runs 0-100 in 4.5 sec" type posts!

davidpenrose

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive Series II 1997
i would have bought a monaro with that money :p

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
kickarse commodore said:
Hey Holden Lovers,

I own a VR s series 2 1994 red & white Commodore I wanted more power so this is what i did it now this is not for the faint hearted if you have plenty of penny's this is the way to go no f****ing around just do it.

I got a supercharger fitted now this supercharger was $20 000 brand new but you also have to change alot of things on the 3800 engine mounts, intake, chamshafts, pistons/rings, injectors, manifold, exhaust, extrators, computer and best chip on the market now doing all of this is well worth it i had just the standard engine with upgrade chip without replacing computer it was gutless so i spent the penny's about $45k engine alone but put's out over 1200kw and is 900hp at the rears.

i then covered it in murals, mags, interior, so all up is about $90 000 and still going so if anyone is interested drop me a line and i'll tell you we're to buy and get all this work done money well spent.

i am now trying to hook up a twin turbo system aswell and nitrous oxide.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I see.........

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Hmmmm its always those who brag the most who have the smallest.............. (well yeah it applies to HP figures too) :p

Dexn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina S2
<english accent>Hark! Is that the sound of the rare boolshidder bird? You don't see many of these rare creatures left anymore... because, well, quite frankly when one does - one shoots to kill.</english accent>

I think I watch too much scrubs...

semmi

Reaction score
I just noticed his public profile - he's 24. Not bagging his age, I'm 25 myself. But at 24, how can you have 90 grand to blow on a car? 90 grand a year *before tax* is way above the average for a 24 year old... and you'd have to be making about 3 times that!

The only way I can see a 24 year old making that sort of money is if he was a pimp and/or drug dealer... or lying?

mistermeena

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0
euro money

no offence im a big fan of holdens but id be buying something german for that kinda cheddar

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
Julie said:
Hmmmm its always those who brag the most who have the smallest.............. (well yeah it applies to HP figures too) :p

then how come my car doesnt go at the speed of light ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.