Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Supercharged VR commodore

Status
Not open for further replies.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
kickarse commodore said:
Hey Holden Lovers,

I own a VR s series 2 1994 red & white Commodore I wanted more power so this is what i did it now this is not for the faint hearted if you have plenty of penny's this is the way to go no f****ing around just do it.

I got a supercharger fitted now this supercharger was $20 000 brand new but you also have to change alot of things on the 3800 engine mounts, intake, chamshafts, pistons/rings, injectors, manifold, exhaust, extrators, computer and best chip on the market now doing all of this is well worth it i had just the standard engine with upgrade chip without replacing computer it was gutless so i spent the penny's about $45k engine alone but put's out over 1200kw and is 900hp at the rears.

i then covered it in murals, mags, interior, so all up is about $90 000 and still going so if anyone is interested drop me a line and i'll tell you we're to buy and get all this work done money well spent.

i am now trying to hook up a twin turbo system aswell and nitrous oxide.
yeah, i just finished my motor swap in my vt too.....not for the faint hearted.....its a twin turbo suzuki cappucino engine. puts out 108 wholesome kilowatts at the wheels!....it's worth noting too that he claims 1200Kw at the fly and 900Hp at the treads. thats a rough drivetrain loss of 600Hp!....needless to say, this person is full of it.

Last edited:
S

Sandman240588

Yeh i just converted my vs commodore v6 to AWD whacked in a turbo and it now puts out 97,000 kws at the wheel.. breaks traction in 5th what a beast

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
hmm wounder why he hasnt replyed back if i had that sorta money id be puttn it into a home

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
some people, does he think we were all born yesterday?

Holdenboy_VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VS
well i hate to brag but.......i jus put a V12 engine in my VS and put twin turbo's in it puts out bout 2000hp well worth it..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :whistling

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
Holdenboy_VS said:
well i hate to brag but.......i jus put a V12 engine in my VS and put twin turbo's in it puts out bout 2000hp well worth it..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :whistling

kool where did ya get it? :D :D :D

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
ya and i got 800hp at the wheels simply by pissing in my fuel tank, try it!!! :thumbsup:

W

Wonderboy

yeah man, i heard murals can give you an extra 300hp, it depends on who does them though. :D

deathsminion

Chrgd,Coold,Twinthrot'in
Reaction score
Members Ride
GT42R forced JZA80 Supra and VT Wagon
hispeedvp said:
ya and i got 800hp at the wheels simply by pissing in my fuel tank, try it!!! :thumbsup:
I tried that, now my car is running weird. Like makes an odd choking noise, and won't rev properly. HELP!

hispeedvp

VP SS Ute
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Group A Ute
you need a higher octane pee, drink some vodka then piss in you tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.