Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 a/s

wassaby

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
dodgy brothers lol, yeah i have seen 190 written on it somewhere, think on the engine covers, and its a black manifold, I will have to check VIN number but im certin it is a sv6. Hopes so cause i bought o2 sensors for sv6 model. They have 2 at front 2 at rear.

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
The intake manifold was silver on the 190kw's motors on the later model VZ's.

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
there ya go, at 1am I didnt think it sounded right thus why I said supposedly ;P

wassaby something's not right then by the sounds of it.

shadow6ix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT LS1 Clubsport
silly question, but did you have it in drive when you pressed the a/s button?

wassaby

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
ok check the VIN number and it has a k and a 7 so im all sweet its a SV6, so does anyone know where i can get a wire diagram from or anyone have any other suggestions. Please help??

Trevhead62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline Ute. 2011.
Try tracking down the history of the vehicle; previous owners...ask them for clues as to why the bits were missing and the basic PRND panel was in it.
Hmm, I'm wondering if your beloved SV6's dubious history involves rebirth or has had major repairs from interior damage in the past.
Moving on from this mystery, either take it to a reputable auto inlec for advice or get a hold of the detailed workshop manual and diagnose using the wiring diagrams.
Does Holden have a 'Technical Dept' you can call and ask the experts?

impulsive

Alloytec Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Alloytec
Could it be a rebadged SVZ or something similiar to a trial vehicle? Holden should be able to help ya out.. Possibly stolen vehicle replated

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
yeh but its weird to have a 190, obviously a 5 speed, shift paddles on the wheel but no active select button, yet the wiring was all there for it also.

I would have thought with the AS button installed the system would work... unless its been removed because of that issue

I'm out of ideas, I haven't done much with the 5 speeds or the AS system apart from use it occasionally.