Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 build plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
Nah man, just because a car has more kw doesn't mean it is bound to win. I'm not by any means saying that kw don't matter but torque and were the peak is, is more important, I have beaten a 5 lt (on a private road) but that was over 1/4 mile he would have had me if it were a 1/8 mile mine being an alloytec, a holden spark is probably faster off the line... But I seriously, seriously doubt this bloke could be beating L98's, even ls1's would be a struggle. And I'm pretty sure the last holden special 6 stopped being made before me and you (op) were even born.

VRSenator065

Now in stealth mode
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Senator LSx454
In the interests of honesty, after having a few too many reds the other night I decided to jump on here for the first time for a while. I see my threads locked so I thought it would be a bit of a laugh to create a fake account and posted this. I do actually own a red SV6 so there is like a touch of truth. Apologies if I caused any offense, was just having a bit of misplaced fun.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
In the interests of honesty, after having a few too many reds the other night I decided to jump on here for the first time for a while. I see my threads locked so I thought it would be a bit of a laugh to create a fake account and posted this. I do actually own a red SV6 so there is like a touch of truth. Apologies if I caused any offense, was just having a bit of misplaced fun.

The thread was locked because people kept furthering arguments etc. Just easier to be done with it.

Far out boys and girls, cant a guy have a little fun, lighten up will ya :) I know I am now the official JC anti-christ, but sheesh now a retard as well. Guess I will just have to take my bat and ball and go play somewhere else.

We are all for a little light hearted fun. Honestly surprised you didnt start a Alloytec Exhaust thread or a "how do I make my L67 smoke LS1s?".

What we dont take kindly to is people who get an infraction, run off to SC, bleat on about how bad it is over here, then come back and decide to have a bit of a troll. Hilarity ensues when the blokes at SC then claim to be the more mature lot.

If you want to return as a productive member of the forum, rather than someone posting up troll bait then we can unlock your thread. If not pack up your toys and head back to SC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.