Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 rear mufflers

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
1950s-vintage-hoover-vacuum-advertising-promo-sign-rare_300542482691.jpg

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Now all you need is a ghostcamn and you'll be the coolest!

But seriously. They're on there for a reason. If you want your car to sound better spend some $$ and buy a proper exhaust system. It wont do anything bad for the car. It will just make you look like a wanker when you try to show off to people.

"Yeah, my car sounds so sick"
"Oh, what did you do to it?"
"Took off my rear mufflers!!!!"
"Ummm....oookaaaay"

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
put a vid up...id like to hear how 'nice' it sounds...

It doesnt sound that good to be honest but ive never had an exhaust car and im going to buy a full exhaust system for it and just out of bordem i thought id take it off. but i really wasnt expecting much difference but i gota say it gave me a shock

And tinsnips, i wont be leaving it like that, ill be getting a full exhaust system or the system that kuzman has done. Like i said, i just took it off from bordem.

wake jake

Reaction score
Members Ride
SIDI SV6 Ute
Changed my OPG rear mufflers to Xforce 2.25 catback system today and started the car with no mufflers and TBH it sounds horrible definitely need mufflers

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Now all you need is a ghostcamn and you'll be the coolest!

But seriously. They're on there for a reason. If you want your car to sound better spend some $$ and buy a proper exhaust system. It wont do anything bad for the car. It will just make you look like a wanker when you try to show off to people.

"Yeah, my car sounds so sick"
"Oh, what did you do to it?"
"Took off my rear mufflers!!!!"
"Ummm....oookaaaay"

Nah im buying a full exhaust system, including extractors and high flow cats but i was just curious.

I just took it for a spin and im not impressed. Its to loud inside the car and it goes silent at 3800 -4500 revs so thats abit weird :S