Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 wagon rear clunk

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Just over 61,000km . Heaviest load has been a 6x4 trailer with 2 kayaks on it. It has been lowered a little, but not slammed.
Oh okay. I’ve got (should say the wife’s got) a VF wagon with 73,000Km’s on it and just wondered whether I may expect trouble with shocks any time soon.

PRNDL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SV6 and VH Vacationer 253
Oh okay. I’ve got (should say the wife’s got) a VF wagon with 73,000Km’s on it and just wondered whether I may expect trouble with shocks any time soon.
I’m watching now because I’m now on 62000 kms

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
how much does she weight :eek::p:p:p

b0tch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SV6 Sportwagon
Shocks wear out, I'm cool with that. Being lowered will add more forces through the system. The strut top had me more surprised to be perfectly honest. Especially being just one side not both