Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SVNDR's '02 VXII Executive

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
just quoted you so you can see how it looks

Sub and stuff is all done, fits into the box perfectly.

548087_3025130286411_1820576647_n.jpg

Exhaust still isnt here, thinking it might come tomorrow. fingers crossed

taylormade93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV WAGON Series 2
Nice! Love how it looks, I reckon the velcro tape would be best to hold it in place. When I have the money I will definitely be doing this. Whats the sound quality like?

The exhuast took 3 days to get to me but I'm in Adelaide which is pretty close to Melbourne so might take 4-5 to get to you!

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Nice! Love how it looks, I reckon the velcro tape would be best to hold it in place. When I have the money I will definitely be doing this. Whats the sound quality like?

The exhuast took 3 days to get to me but I'm in Adelaide which is pretty close to Melbourne so might take 4-5 to get to you!

Yea it sits nice and flush, almost like a pro job haha. sounds quality is fine, did really notice a difference from the box it came in. its only been 2 days since i bought the exhaust, im just to impatient and want it in now haha im sure itll take a while to get here in NSW. going to be cheering once ive got it but.

let me know if you end up getting the boxes

taylormade93

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV WAGON Series 2
Should get it by weeks end I reckon mate.

Probably be a month or so before I get them but will be sure to let you know!

Whats next for the car after the exhaust?

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Should get it by weeks end I reckon mate.

Probably be a month or so before I get them but will be sure to let you know!

Whats next for the car after the exhaust?

next thing will be darkest legal tint or lowering it id say. im working my way up the list starting from the cheapest to the more exspensive, the more exspensive normally means the harder it is to do, so im warming myself upto it haha so depending on whats less exspensive out of lowering or tinting thats whats next. plus i want to do as much as i can by myself just to get better knowledge of cars and how **** works.

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
yew this arrived today! fking cheering

394723_3027497305585_304500179_n.jpg

have to wait for a mate to return my socket set and car ramps first, so should have the beast in by tonight!

will upload a video of how it sounds if anyone is interested!

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
exhaust is on! cheering! was very quiet at first, almost like the stock one, but after driving around for about 2 or so hours it started to get abit louder, will it get louder over the next couple of weeks?

also noticed an odd smell coming from it after driving with it on, almost like a plastic smell?

im going to wait a week or two, see if i like the sound, if not ill take the rear resi off. and after then ill be getting twin tips welded on!

ill get a video up as soon as i think it sounds alright!

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
odd smell could very well be a bit of paint burning off same thing happened when my extractors went on and +1 for twin tips always looks sick

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
odd smell could very well be a bit of paint burning off same thing happened when my extractors went on and +1 for twin tips always looks sick

cheers mate, i was kind if thinking that too. yea twin tips will set it off nicely haha