Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tail Light Tinting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SH.00.MA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 5.7L
Why didnt you just swap out the SV6 lights for SS lights and have a decent finish?

Thought about that - but the tint on the SS lights is minimal, not worth the extra cash IMO

i had a post typed up for this thread earlier, then decided not to proceed.. I think any moron that paints his tailights and then wonders why no lights getting through needs to give himself a wedgie..

I spent my time looking at boats instead, part of me wants to tell him he should paint his tail lights black and drill holes so light can get through, the other part of me wants to tell him that he should replace his tail lights with the standard ones again and leave them alone. If i see a car with tinted tail lights, my first thought is usually "i wonder if he can afford his excess" i wouldnt mind a new front end..

Lol too funny, why are you so against tinted tail lights ? Some say they look awesome, and others have your opinion...

Anyways, heres a pic of my tail lights taken today...

312347_359982817433479_1000035783_n_zps5ce87515.jpg

King diddy calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais 05 Alloytec 190 with a secret mod
Thought about that - but the tint on the SS lights is minimal, not worth the extra cash IMO

Lol too funny, why are you so against tinted tail lights ? Some say they look awesome, and others have your opinion...

Anyways, heres a pic of my tail lights taken today...

312347_359982817433479_1000035783_n_zps5ce87515.jpg

Looks good mate, but you're just screaming to be defected.

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
That looks ridiculous and I'd probably be glad to rear end you as well.

King diddy calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Calais 05 Alloytec 190 with a secret mod
lolgay!!!

Hey mate, each to their own. He did say he not to bother with negative comments, try keep to yourself next time.
But tbh I know what your saying, I wouldn't do it to mine either.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Thats way too dark the cops will be onto you in no time and the dull finish looks bad.

I swapped my SV8 tail lights for SS and it made a huge difference, they look way darker on the car.

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY s m5 supercharged
Do you even have the third brake light in the window ?

No he wont as its a sv6 so the 3rd light would have been in the wing.

Does it look good, i think its good look for a show or drag car as this is far from both its just stupid

As your car is not legal anymore there is a very good chance you have no insurance anymore sucked in if someone hits you and you have to pay for both. Yeah so worth it

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Hey mate, each to their own. He did say he not to bother with negative comments, try keep to yourself next time.
But tbh I know what your saying, I wouldn't do it to mine either.

Whats the point of posting something and saying "dont post any negative comments"? It's an open discussion forum. If you dont want to hear both sides of the opinion scale keep your modifications to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.