Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

tech 2 tis

ama.pythons

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
As tittle states I have a tech 2 clone asking for tis approval where can I get this from for aussie holden I have tis for others but no aussie holden any help is appreciated

I need to be able. Link bcm program key heads etc im a new bussiness starting out and thought I would cut corners to mininise initial outlay big mistake

I seen tis2web but couldn't find there contact to ask questions will it work on a clone

Is it a once to get the tis approval say like windows activation

Or is there a crack/hack ive been searching for days eith no reall answer messaged few peeps with no reply

Please any help would be great atm is a over priced reader waste of.money something I never thought to ask or to look into

I need to find a way to get it working surely someone has

ama.pythons

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt
Anybody? ???? Lots of views still no answers I see lots of people claiming they know about tech 2 on posts here surely you have some input

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
connecting a tech 1 or 2 to the holden authorisation network to gain an authorisation code.
AFAIK Holden's tis isn't readilly available which is annoying because overseas it's obtainable to work on your own cars.
I don't have a tech 1 or 2 so I can't help you OP.

nes138

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC HOLDEN with 5LT V8 (VT)
So what does the tis code get you that otherwise can't as the one I just bought is meant to be able to do this?

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
As tittle states I have a tech 2 clone asking for tis approval where can I get this from for aussie holden I have tis for others but no aussie holden any help is appreciated

I need to be able. Link bcm program key heads etc im a new bussiness starting out and thought I would cut corners to mininise initial outlay big mistake

I seen tis2web but couldn't find there contact to ask questions will it work on a clone

Is it a once to get the tis approval say like windows activation

Or is there a crack/hack ive been searching for days eith no reall answer messaged few peeps with no reply

Please any help would be great atm is a over priced reader waste of.money something I never thought to ask or to look into

I need to find a way to get it working surely someone has

PM Brett_jjj. He is pretty savy on these things.