Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
See what I mean?

Only see that you cannot comprehend an article.

A group of 15 were playing around in a pool, both males and females, 5 of those 15 decided to be filthy little ****s and violate a young woman.

Again, is it really that hard to comprehend?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
they were prolly ****ting themselves when their school bus got pulled over on mount uzli, thinking they had got away with it.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
lol can't read?

A gang of 5 in a group of 15. How is that hard to comprehend? Sexual assault, if he inserted(or attempted) a finger is classed as rape.

Regardless of what it is, it is wrong, I am sure you wouldn't like to be surrounded by 5 guys who wanted to stick their fingers up your butt.

Lol I can read :D

The article just seems all over the place, Rape to horseplay in a pool is a big jump. I would classify Rape as full on penetrational sex without will, and horseplay just kids being kids in a pool jumping around wrestling.

Dont get me wrong, as soon I seen the "middle eastern" part I was quick to jump to conclusions and still am, but the article just doesnt exactly add up with the terminology they are using.

and No I wouldnt like it if 5 guys wants to stick their fingers up my butt :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Rape is defined by law, not your opinion remember ;)

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Only see that you cannot comprehend an article.

A group of 15 were playing around in a pool, both males and females, 5 of those 15 decided to be filthy little ****s and violate a young woman.

Again, is it really that hard to comprehend?

Bahh you type to fast.

Im not disagreeing with you, I dont doubt thats what happened for a second, it sounds like another typical (minority) Middle eastern story, and I agree with what you said above "Filthy little ****ers, they deserve to be strung up gutted and covered in pig meat." I cant stand these pricks either, but ill leave my racist views out of this thread caus it will just get deleted or upset people.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
The 12yo probably wasnt old enough to realise how seriously wrong what he was doing is, but I would think by 15 you would have more sense. That's gunna stay with the little girl the rest of her life

I was told a couple days ago that almost 1 in 4 women get sexually assaulted before they even turn 18.
What is this country becoming?

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, '23 hilux SR5, E3 senator, 85 VK LS1
Once again, another instance when the term "middle eastern apperance" appears when a filthy crime is committed. The sooner they lock these stinking little vermin out of our country the better, little pricks.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Well the guy that said horseplay was the jamberoo manager or w/e, hes trying to downplay the situation so they dont get as bad an image.