Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teen girl raped by gang of five in Jamberoo fun park

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Once again, another instance when the term "middle eastern apperance" appears when a filthy crime is committed. The sooner they lock these stinking little vermin out of our country the better, little pricks.

hahahah i look at your avatar and then read your post and think....hmmm.... there is something ironic about these too...

i wouldnt say she was raped by a group of five, i would say she was raped by one and the other 4 were just there beating off watching..

aZk.

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Lol I can read :D

The article just seems all over the place, Rape to horseplay in a pool is a big jump. I would classify Rape as full on penetrational sex without will, and horseplay just kids being kids in a pool jumping around wrestling.

Dont get me wrong, as soon I seen the "middle eastern" part I was quick to jump to conclusions and still am, but the article just doesnt exactly add up with the terminology they are using.

and No I wouldnt like it if 5 guys wants to stick their fingers up my butt :p

if i stick a broomstick up your ass is that rape? not according to your definition.

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
if i stick a broomstick up your ass is that rape? not according to your definition.

No, It will be murder faggot..... jks.. Nah My definition came across wrong, but what I was trying to point out was there a big difference between rape, and "horseplay" which I would assume would be kids wrestling in the pool.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
jamberoo general manager said
""It appeared that the boys and girls were part of a group of 15 or so that were swimming and involved in a bit of general horseplay,"

which basically means the group of kids were stuffing around being ratbags either before or after the assault

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
No, It will be murder faggot..... jks.. Nah My definition came across wrong, but what I was trying to point out was there a big difference between rape, and "horseplay" which I would assume would be kids wrestling in the pool.

Inserting your finger in a 15yo girl is not what i'd call wrestling tho.....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
This is what is wrong with Australia today. I think you get my point see below

Police sources said both alleged offenders were of Middle Eastern descent and attended a high school in Sydney's Western Suburbs.

I dont give a **** if "some people know some good ones" these are the only people where the majority ruin it for the minority.

Whats a bet Kaiser Tradt or whatever the pricks name is coems out and says the boys were misinterpreted. Filthy little ****ers, they deserve to be strung up gutted and covered in pig meat.

Here, here! My thoughts exactly!

pip78

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VT Commodore Wagon V6
whether it was horseplay or indecent assualt, thats up to the courts to decide. if it turned out they boys did rape her, then they should have their nuts chopped off.

regardless of whether they are of middle eastern appearance or not rape is rape & i think thats what should happen to them if found convicted.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
whether it was horseplay or indecent assualt, thats up to the courts to decide. if it turned out they boys did rape her, then they should have their nuts chopped off.

regardless of whether they are of middle eastern appearance or not rape is rape & i think thats what should happen to them if found convicted.

It was cleared up that the park manager said there was abit of horseplay. No-one said the act of what they did was horseplay.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I really don't see what their nationality has to do with it, it's wrong regardless. I for one would like to know the full story. Did they rape her, sexually assault her, grope her, what..........