Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thank you

DavidWills1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV CLUBSPORT
I just wanted to say thank you to this forums leaders and followers! Through this forums guidance i have trouble shooted alot of issues with my old vr clubby and it has now never been better. I will be a donating member soon and hope this forum stays strong for years to come. Just completed the vt brake upgrade on my own thanks to the guidance and wisdom provided. Which is why i will be donating soon not now. THANK YOU

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Glad we have been of use.

DavidWills1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV CLUBSPORT
No.. we are glad immortal 1.

Attachments

• 20230520_143541.jpg
    20230520_143541.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 90

DavidWills1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV CLUBSPORT
Dont mind the custom temporary grille myold boy had spare off his vy ss. I just couldnt justify paying what there asking for a genuine vr clubby grille atm and it has grown on me.
I will be airbrushing it all myself in time to come! Once im good enough!

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
What about using rivnuts on the bumper and using some M5 stainless hex head domed nuts instead of the screws.

DavidWills1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV CLUBSPORT
Sounds like
What about using rivnuts on the bumper and using some M5 stainless hex head domed nuts instead of the screws.
Definently would look better mate! Those deep thread self tappers are seated nice and snug into the plastic bumber for now and has lasted longer than the new geuine grille i had painted and fitted along with a respray of the front and rear bars 4years ago. The body shop who did the work thaught 4 dobs of silicon would do the job of securing it to the front bar.
I didnt realize till it flew off a month later on the ipswich motor way headn home to coffs.
I was not a happy camper and the body shop that did the job would not take any responsibility then wouldnt take my calls. Soon after all the clear coat started lifting and cracking.
Sorry about the rant haha

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Sounds like

Definently would look better mate! Those deep thread self tappers are seated nice and snug into the plastic bumber for now and has lasted longer than the new geuine grille i had painted and fitted along with a respray of the front and rear bars 4years ago. The body shop who did the work thaught 4 dobs of silicon would do the job of securing it to the front bar.
I didnt realize till it flew off a month later on the ipswich motor way headn home to coffs.
I was not a happy camper and the body shop that did the job would not take any responsibility then wouldnt take my calls. Soon after all the clear coat started lifting and cracking.
Sorry about the rant haha
This is the result of me hacking a wh caprice & vx ss bumpers + a bit of paint. :cool:
1684728735549.jpeg