Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks for the Sticker

STL17

Whipit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor charged vp v6 manual
on the mace website man

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I got one too, cheers MACE.

MACE

Reaction score

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
I know this is an old thread, but i signed upto the website a couple days ago and got a sticker in the mail today, thats awesome, cheers.

Will be putting it on my car and soon to be ordering manifold insulator for my VZ Alloytec. :)

MACE

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but i signed upto the website a couple days ago and got a sticker in the mail today, thats awesome, cheers.

Will be putting it on my car and soon to be ordering manifold insulator for my VZ Alloytec. :)
No probs morphix :)

Fortunately we're able to send stickers out more frequently now, about every fortnight now

Cheers,
Steve

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
No probs morphix :)

Fortunately we're able to send stickers out more frequently now, about every fortnight now

Cheers,
Steve

My girlfriend was the one who opened the letter it came in.. and then immediately asked what did i buy.. haha.

Haven't bought anything just yet, but i'm holding off doing oil change & spark plugs until i get the manifold insulator and do it all at once.

I'll put it on the car once i've given it a good wash.

MACE

Reaction score
My girlfriend was the one who opened the letter it came in.. and then immediately asked what did i buy.. haha.

Haven't bought anything just yet, but i'm holding off doing oil change & spark plugs until i get the manifold insulator and do it all at once.

I'll put it on the car once i've given it a good wash.

Perfect timing LOL