Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thanks.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
lol 12volt you said holy snapping duck ****

love it :rofl:

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
is there anyway to check where you got the thanks for without searching for the post it was given to

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
12Voltking said:
Holy snapping duck ****. **** you bastards are ungrateful. YOu whinge your ****ing arses off about the rep system and want it replaced with something else. So we did replpace it. Now look at you snivelling little bitches. Complaining again.

I never whinged about the rep system until it was replaced. But now that it is, I'm glad :D

Calm down big fella :)

Blair_355

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore
12Voltking said:
Holy snapping duck ****. **** you bastards are ungrateful. YOu whinge your ****ing arses off about the rep system and want it replaced with something else. So we did replpace it. Now look at you snivelling little bitches. Complaining again.

Can you not make a point without insults?

Grow up, and i hope non of that post was aimed at me because if you look back over every post i have made you will notice i have only mentioned the rep system once in a thread i made about an abandoned car where some people gave me rep for helping someone out with a possible stolen car so i said thanks whoever gave them to me :D

My 2c is you have nothing better to do then cry about others :cry:

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
_A_D_A_M_ said:
is there anyway to check where you got the thanks for without searching for the post it was given to
the same way u check wat posts some one has done u can check the thanks they have recieved just veiw there profile and click "Find all thanked Posts by......." Then click what the post was not the thread it will take u straigh to it.

Cheers Nic

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
12Voltking said:

Actually if people liked the rep system, they didnt complain, i for one thought it was good, as it helped weed out the wankers and forced people onto moderated posts etc

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Exactly. Neg rep served a purpose.. When people had red dots next to their name. It told you something about them..

And if it got to the point of a red dot, in 99% of cases it was deserved..

I'm with minux there..

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
ive found the thanks system to be pretty useless now. people are receiving thanks for posting jokes, or for saying looks good in someones thread in the my ride section.

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
I've already been thanked and I dunno wot 4. . . .

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
Im not fussed either way... thankys sytem, rep system or no system, all suits me...

Status
Not open for further replies.