Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The all encompassing Climate Change/AGW Thread..

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Ummm... Since I posted the OP, I have to ask, what drugs are you on? Climate change is VERY real. Has been for millions of years!

Too be fair I think he is talking about 'man made climate change'. Of course he doesn't think that the climate stays static.

I've said the same before 'climate change isn't real' and by that I mean man made climate change.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
There's an old saying... Say what you mean and mean what you say.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Pump all the worlds fertiliser into the ocean. Carbon will quickly be eaten up by algae, Algae gets eaten by plankton, plankton dies and makes more oil for harvesting in 10,000 years...

Win?

Nah.. The whales will eat the plunkton, bru. Have to kill the whales first.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Errrr, whales eat Krill. By weight, they are the most prominent animal on Earth!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Errrr, whales eat Krill. By weight, they are the most prominent animal on Earth!

Dude! They eat plunkton.. Have you never seen Beached Az? Have you no sense of humour?

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
I have one of the Beached As t-shirts and yes, I have seen it. But it's comedy. Whales eat Krill.

oska

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx custom 600RR
what the?

To say climate change does not exist is foolish, climate does change. What many agree and disagree on is whether man is causing it.

is doesn't

do some research

the sun is getting bigger its a star ,i'll let you find out what happens next

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I have one of the Beached As t-shirts and yes, I have seen it. But it's comedy. Whales eat Krill.

I don't think Benjamin K was being serious and neither was I. It was comedy... In fact not all whales eat krill, only baleen whales, so you're only partly right;)

Last edited:

torch

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
I already did back it up with facts, articles, I even provided a graph

Yes, you provided some facts, but none of those facts or articles supported your conclusion that man is not responsible for climate change, you havent even attempted to link them.

Graphs, yes nice, and you have good computer skills in getting it to show. Unfortunately it is not evidence of what you want it to be:
This was pointed out to you by vr94ss: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...ng-climate-change-agw-thread.html#post1832240

and later on by myself: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...ng-climate-change-agw-thread.html#post1832297,

MAN = Not cause of climate change.
Perhaps if you put it all in Upper case Id be convinced :rofl2: