Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Best Car in the World (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
L77 is 195 kg as crate. You fail.
Just stop it, this is way off topic, right admin?
Hey I didn't know what it weighed, hence why I asked you. Even then, sub 20kg difference is nothing.
You took it off topic in the first place.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Hey I didn't know what it weighed, hence why I asked you. Even then, sub 20kg difference is nothing.
You took it off topic in the first place.

Point is less weight and smaller dimension underpins the superior power and torque density :yarr:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Sorry but it doesn't produce superior power or torque than a miami.

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Sorry but it doesn't produce superior power or torque than a miami.

Jeez man, I said density not outright. Read the thread, this branch is about GM V8s being crap versus Merc and BMW's in response to the best car in the world being a C-Class POS made in China, Top Gear followers chiming in that Merc owns AMG tuning rights so doesn't matter who makes the Chinese POS C-Class or where bits come from because AMG anything is better than a dinosaur GM V8 fitted to a Holden.
My point is that our V8 Holden's are really not that bad compared to all-motor exotica and represent good value actually.
This is not another forced vs all-motor thread nor Ford vs Holden.

Last edited:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Jeez man, I said density not outright. Read the thread, this branch is about GM V8s being crap versus Merc and BMW's in response to the best car in the world being a C-Class POS made in China, Top Gear followers chiming in that Merc owns AMG tuning rights so doesn't matter who makes the Chinese POS C-Class or where bits come from because AMG anything is better than a dinosaur GM V8 fitted to a Holden.
My point is that our V8 Holden's are really not that bad compared to all-motor exotica and represent good value actually.
This is not another forced vs all-motor thread nor Ford vs Holden.

i never said outright i said superior....

So you have factual numbers/ specifications based on mechanical engineering of both engines to back that up?

Basically you're talking **** out your arse to try n prove that a crappy commodore is better than a chinese mercedes. Said commodore could be built in germany and it still wouldnt be better than a chinese built mercedes.

/end thread

Status
Not open for further replies.