Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The bitching thread for all the off topic crap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Some people on this forum see a conspiracy behind every other post....

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
The infamous engine...Well he sold me an engine that was surposed to be a reco jobbie.....The thing smoked worse than a
chimney in the middle of winter..

He admitted via pm's that he actually sold me the wrong engine...From that, the low life sack of you know what, promptly moved house and I haven't seen the low life again.

This all happened through another forum, which is unfortunately defunct, otherwise I'd post up the transaction....How it came that I twigged he is the same person, came through a thread on here and a comment he made....

He originally sent me a pm, back in December, which was prior to me twigging it was the same person...Anyhows, I tried to have this settled away from the forum, using the pm he originally sent, as you can't send pm's to him, due to his privacy settings. Of course, like all rip off merchants, when caught out, make up excuses over receiving them and to date, still hasn't sent one back to sort it out.

And also in typical fashion, people like that try and discredit the person being ripped off....That should be fairly obvious through their postings and how the majority of their postings seem to be aimed towards me....Might be wrong there, so might be worth checking out for ones self

Will I ever have it replaced? Only time will tell....Thing is, the state I live in is small and I do know a few people in the state....So one can only hide for so long....

Honestly I would have preferred to have it settled away from the public forum, but being ignored for 2 or 3 months and

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Good to see I am not the only insomniac on the forum.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
OK great, I just got back from SA and guess what VC proved me wrong well he said he was VC but anyway I filmed him and here you guys go.. Enjoy

How we know that's false Trevor....Vic has to self-isolate in a motel for 14 days prior to stepping out in public, so there is no way you could have filmed it

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Good to see I am not the only insomniac on the forum.
Unfortunately mine is enforced, gotta earn a crust sometime.

Been a right stormy night here in Auckland, been pissing down most of the night. Doesn't really gel with the thought of water shortages.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Then why having you stopped all the personal attacks on me, no use preaching it if you don't stop it, oh and joining in supporting them doesn't help either, does the rules apply to staff as well?
And also in the rules it says no ganging up I lost count how many times I've been ganged up over nothing. I suppose if your not liked then you can do what ever and get away with it that's pretty farked up if you ask me.
How many conceded a gang? So far in the america riots I have 3 Keith, VC commodore and you, isn't that why you made this thread? Bitching will cause arguments and threats its a giving..

So please I want to know why people can rub my name through the mud and its play on, like I said In America riots read 468 onward and tell me who kept attacking who and it was allowed to continue? All over because I helped a Muslim friend which I tried to point out I'm not racist, then the attacks and bs was thrown at me over welfare which I corrected them nicely and copped more abuse, So come on are you going to have a talk to them or what you mentions my name but not theirs, isn't that ganging up. Play fair or stop being a staff member.
If you want to kick me out for responding to my name getting rubbed through the mud then do it, just shows the rules don't apply to everyone not even staff.

I've pulled my head in since been asked me too its about time you show something back and practice what you preach so we can all enjoy ever ones input without seeing my name rubbed through the mud in every thread that I respond to as I'm not going to allow my name to be abused for know reason, I let a few things go but you can only take so much.

Trevor...Firstly, it was me and 3 completely forum members that were surposedly "ganging" up on you...Now, it's me and 3 completely different members surposedly ganging up on you...To me that's sounds fishy.

Where you stuffed up is, the contradiction you put up....We will use the latest as an example....The pension is easily obtained by producing relevant medical certificates to Centrelink....If your body is as stuffed up as you claim, those certificates will be suitable for the claim....My wife only needed 1 certificate to get it, for her stroke...She didn't even see a Centrelink doctor...

You are coming on here, freely admitting you are doing work, all be it voluntary....All work and I don't give a stuff if it is voluntary or paid, must be reported to centrelink....The work you have said you do, is still work, which means you are capable to have a full time job....

There are many various fulltime jobs you are capable of doing, which don't entail manual labour....I have suggested 1.....Not because I'm a total asshole, but because it is something to look at. It is commonly referred to as thinking outside the box, which was instilled in me from primary school days

With all my lifes experiences, if someone has been through as many job providers as you have, and has no job, they are showing they are bludgers.... When someone gets on here and gloats about the easy 6 month course they did, which gave them no skills, and shows they are proud dole bludgers....

You may think I know SFA, when it comes to Centrelink...You may think I am clutching at straws as far as me calling you a dole bludger....But simple fact is, there are jobs out there you are capable of doing....If you are as stuffed up as you are claiming, you will be able to get the pension...Fark, drug addicts can get it ffs, so you having medical certificates, you will be able to get it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Hey @immortality, after reading the forum rules you made and before I comment on what you just typed .... I would be very interested to know why you just wrote that comment ????? :)

Because it's obvious he wants to know the truth behind you ripping me off with the engine......And it's plain he doesn't want it spread throughout all the threads, like it has been.

It could have all been settled months ago, if you had replied to my pm's...There would have been no need for it to be aired on the forum, therefore no need for immortality to know...But you wanted your name out in the public domain as a rip off merchant, so I am more than happy to oblige....

Oh and don't forget Adelaide is a small place

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
Religious nutters who think that the god they have never met is superior to the god the other religions have never met.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Religious nutters who think that the god they have never met is superior to the god the other religions have never met.

Clapton is not god ... Ablett is not god .... and that other god is not god ....

Status
Not open for further replies.