Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Brock

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
very nice. looks like its in pretty good condition too. they are a very rare car, definately a keeper.

phat_com

VR IS A BEAST WITH NEW V6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR s2 Acclaim/VK IS GONE :(
subdue said:
VH HDT 5litre 5 speed. 1 word ------ "AWSOME" Hold onto that mate, looks tuff and with the mods would have 2 be one of the better older commodores around the place. VH SLE was a top model and always been a fan of the commodores with character and thats 1 of em on my list of favourites. :thumbsup:
oh blow my load...i love sle's but i love this 50 times more:yeah: :yeah: sweeeeeet man sweet!!
only thing i don't like is the white grill and bumpers...only because i am a big BIG fan of the chrome bumpers and black badge-less grills:yeah: .

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
:)
minux said:
Just one thing, didnt the ORIGINALS have different rear wing and chrome wheels, not color coded ones?

NM just read it wasnt an original.

Whoa, been away for so long!

Thanks for the kind words gents:)

Minux it is an ORIGINAL - it's an ADP meaning it's a VH with whatever mods the original owner picked from what HDT offered. VC rear spoilers are not uncommon on VH ADP's, some even had VC flares as well. Colour coded Irmschers were an option too, or silver, but never chrome... :)

perkins

Reaction score
Members Ride
HDT VH ADP
1991_Vn2nV said:
Looks good...hows it drive? Or how did it drive before the rebuild?

Drove ok...will be better when it's finished...whenever that is...:unsure: