Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Dirty Slapper SSV Sportswagon now @428.2hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
LOL I just noticed and as always I was like WHO!!?? So many randoms haha too hard to keep up!

Xforce extractors onto Xforce pipes.

62528_481043975983_541630983_6645352_6858954_n.jpg

Last edited:

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
I always thought Xforce had the repuation of being a lil on the 'cheap' side... *dont get me wrong she looks awesome just saying what I have heard is all I may be very wrong* And that they tended to have a nasty drone on some of their systems... Hmm..
Guess I will have to see you at a cruise to find out how nice she sounds.. ;) I think everyone is going to go def driving thru the tunnel together though.. hahaha

DrZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman "cam only"
Wow....! Jumped on the threads on my phone an finally tht above picture loaded with ur bonnet.... Damn Kikki... that is impressive... I wld almost b tempted to keep it black.. an sorry about what i said about Xforce.. just something iv heard..

Happy driving..

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
Everyone has their opinion's :) its all sweet.

I couldn't be happier with the Xforce system, because we got the dealer to organise it before we picked the car up we didn't have much choice but its all good, not much drone at all, see yu on te next cruise ;)

B-roca

I’m an F-18, bro
Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Looks great!

Reading this thread got me thinking (OH NOES!!!) I would really like to see a VE wagon monster truck. hmmm You could have done it instead of lowering it hmmm you were pretty much half way there before :D

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
LOL yeah, to be able to get the harrop brake upgrade we need to put spacers on it, the guy recons go sick, put 30mm ones on it.... Ummm NO.

No changes except its just awesome to drive lol, but worried about parking etc now coz there is zero chips & knocks in it, argh.

riverdance

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS V ute
Does anyone know how to post up a new thread onto here? Ive tried three times now (and yes ive read the FAQ post) It doesnt seem to want to work, and ill love for everyone to see my ute..

bigpaulyb25

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssV wagon
you should buy my w427 front bar and side pannels..im selling them same color...it would set it off

Status
Not open for further replies.