Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Ford Fpv

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, what more can i say, saw the most funnyest thing yesterday at the local shopping centre, while happily walking in toe of the girlfriend carrying all the shopping bag's i spotted a new ford, it was a fpv, i think they call it a gto, (do correct me if im wrong) i walked up for a closer inspection, it did look kinda mean. upon my arival at the ford well, the ford mechanic had turned up, and sure enough, he was replacing the power steering pump and water pump in the middle of the shopping centre cause it was marking it's teritory. i just had to laugh. ( i laughed so hard the ford mechanic actualy saw me, and went red in the face, everyone else saw the funny side of it) so, like the jokes say, i have never let the ford under me, i have alway's been under the ford, lookes like this also relates to the new car's (just as a matter of interest for those out there, this ford had a grand total of 29 km's on the clock, and was 3 day's old. what ya reckon?)

that's my thought of the day

cheers
garth

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
bahahah
pos fords..........fucked itself after barely 30kms

Shiney

Reaction score
Yer it must be good money being a ford mechanic

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
has anyone noticed that the fpv ute, the v6 and v6 body kit kinda lookes like the old vl wilkinshaw kit? bonnet, side trim, and front bar?

good old fashoned ford, cant do anything original

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
lets not get stupid with the ford stories ,my neighbour last year bought his brand new commodore just before xmas ,he went to pick it up after work on a friday nite ,i dropped him off at the holden dealer then i went home,2 hours later i get a phone call from him still at the holden dealers ,when he went to drive the car home he started the car up put it into reverse ,no movment the thing had **** itself and it had 2 k,s on the clock
fergi

R

Robbie

QUOTE (Garth @ Dec 19 2003, 09:54 PM) has anyone noticed that the fpv ute, the v6 and v6 body kit kinda lookes like the old vl wilkinshaw kit? bonnet, side trim, and front bar?

good old fashoned ford, cant do anything original
Hey now garth, Play nicely.... They may as well stick to something that works Cause the majority of their origional stuff didn't...

My poor old man buys Fords because he turnss them over regularaly being a sales rep and they are cheaper to buy... He is continuously complaining about the lack of power and the sluggish feel to them.. he has had 3 in a row now and I don't think he will buy another.. He hasn't tried the BA though...

Cheers
Robbie