Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The love of my life

steino

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, meet Dory. Yup, just like in Finding Nemo..."Just keep driving, just keep driving"

She's a 96 VSII CommoDORY, FE2 suspension (thinking about super lows, any thoughts?) extractors, 2.5" exhaust, painfully bright halogen lights, tinted, 17" not so bling rims...she's a finely tuned athlete. *sigh* oh how I do love her. Have they legalised human/automobile marriages yet??

Me thinks the next upgrade definitely needs to be the sound system. At the mo it's a nice little xplod/iPod system (be gentle) but some new front speakers and a sub would be nice. Nothing too fancy. Just wanna be able to pump my hard rock music to annoy the grannys:yeah:

Attachments

• Dory1.jpg
    Dory1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 226
  • Dory2.jpg
    Dory2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 297
  • Dory3.jpg
    Dory3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 219
  • Dory4.jpg
    Dory4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 215

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
*sigh* oh how I do love her. Have they legalised human/automobile marriages yet??

Umm... No. Something tells me they never will either. :unsure: Very nice car. How many k's on it and what price dids ya pay? V6 or V8? I've always liked the stock speakers in the VS. Just upgrade the head unit. I've always had Pioneer head units and the stock speakers handle the bass nicely without distorting. Is the colour a straight black or Panther Mica?

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
nice clean lookin vs mate!
tail lights look sweet!

steino

Reaction score
She's a V6 with 206000kms, picked her up when she was on around 180000kms for 7.5k with rwc, not too bad a deal. And her colour is panther mica. Yeah, the stock speakers have served me very well, but the fronts ones are starting to crackle a little and can also hear that annoying metal on metal vibrating. A mate said shoving some cloth behind it can sort that, but i may as well pick up some newies.

krazyboris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Spac S/C
Love the old school tinted tail lights, sets her off nicely.
:)

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
:thumbsup: looks great. Love the tinted tail lights. The FE2 in a VS seems to suit it very nicely I think. And gotta love black :D